93 Tbird SC A/C Problems - Freon Leaks

Bird of Prey 94

My a/c system has leaks in the line, my mechanic told me that I need "o" rings at the coupling spots along the line. I would like to know if there is a kit that consists of all the "o" rings and seals from the compressor all the way to the firewall. I went to the Ford dealer and they were no help at all.

Last edited:
94 TBird SC A/C Problems - Freon Leaks

My a/c system has leaks in the line, my mechanic told me that I need "o" rings at the coupling spots along the line. I would like to know if there is a kit that consists of all the "o" rings and seals from the compressor all the way to the firewall. I went to the Ford dealer and they were no help at all.

Check Advance Auto parts, I know we sell new o rings for the a/c system, I imagne we would carry them for our t-birds

Auto Zone has a kit that includes all the O rings you need. You will also need the tools to disassemble the lines they are also available at your local Auto Zone.

trick here.. go to http://www.ackits.com they have a ford kit with all the orings for fords. Then the trick get some nylog lubricant and put it on the orings before you seal them up. That will help seal any potential leak, and it doesn't harden either.

Thanks for posting the link.....

I just ordered the O rings and the Nylog from AMA.....:D

Remember, the blue Nylog is for R-134 and the red Nylog is for R-12.....

Back