Temporary Website:

lube70

Well, the company that hosted our site got booted from hosting "dot coms" and we are now in the process of transfering our data to the next server.

Anyone that wishes to post, please post here.

Thanks for the patience in this matter.

Don

Hey

Damon, we are already planning for the next years Carlisle. I plan on making it the best one ever for all of us. I will need some help though on locating some people in the New York area and would like to try to make a great showing for next year.

Hopefully, whether we have SC's or not, we will be there with our friends as always!

Congrats on the placing this year!!!! You deserve it!!!!

Don

94 Auto parts

Hey guys, since you guys are the closest...just wondered if you needed any parts from my '95 that i've been parting out.

Last edited:
New to forum- car for sale

Hi,

I reside in Southern New Jersey and have a T-Bird LX for sale 1994.

It needs head gaskets. Nice body with pearl white color. Also has new tie-rods, ball joints, & starter.

I can send pictures to your email address. Contact me directly at >>

$ 1,500

snapcharlie@hotmail.com

Josh

Hi,

I reside in Southern New Jersey and have a T-Bird LX for sale 1994.

It needs head gaskets. Nice body with pearl white color. Also has new tie-rods, ball joints, & starter.

I can send pictures to your email address. Contact me directly at >>

$ 1,500

snapcharlie@hotmail.com

Josh

the best bet for you is to list this in the classifieds for cars for sale, and also post this ad at tccoa, the thunderbird and cougar club of america, this website is targeted mainly for the supercharged thunderbirds/cougars

Thinking by Giants stadium area

Thinking that maybe be could hit the old place we always went....HOULIHANS!!!! Great food, lots of parking and can hang for hours.

Hows this weekend sound guys? Sunday???

973-277-4294

Nice seeing ya Fred!

It was nice stopping by your house yesterday Fred!!!!

Nice flock of birds you have hehe!!!

Tom Downs

Back