Marvk VIII parts?

quicktsi

The local pull a part has several of these in their yard. I have read about some people saying parts are a swap/upgrades. What parts are the good ones to get and are they a direct swap? I am getting ready to do a complete suspension overhaul.

The local pull a part has several of these in their yard. I have read about some people saying parts are a swap/upgrades. What parts are the good ones to get and are they a direct swap? I am getting ready to do a complete suspension overhaul.

I would be interested in the front seat belts if they are black and in good condition. I understand they they can be used to convert early SCs to manual seatbelt, something I am planning. If you find BLACK seat belts in good shape Ill buy them from you

Ken

The rear lower control arms are a weight reduction but you'll need a custom spring perch to use the SC springs with them instead of the air springs. The differential housing is also aluminum and a weight reduction, bolts into an SC. It will have open 3.08 gearing most likely but could be an open 3.27 if you luck up on an LSC that hasn't been picked over (if you do let me know since I own a 96 LSC and am always on the lookout for certain parts). Any other ratio or trak lok is custom and would be a real find. If it's a 93 the driveshaft may be an aluminum one piece, not sure if you can use it with an SC but it's worth $75 or so to a 4.6 equipped 94+ LX owner. Brakes, maybe but I don't know for sure do some searching here if no one else chimes in.

Last edited:
The front brakes are the same as the larger units used on the 96/97 Sport Cougars and T-Birds. They will bolt right on if you have '93+ front spindles on your car.

Back