is this a spark plug problem???

92sclikenew

ok i got that ported blower on my car and no its getting into the 15psi of boost... so now once it starts to get hotter the car seems to miss...

now what i wanna ask am i blowing my plugs out with the boost or am i pulling timing like i was told would happen....

the plug that are in the car have like 50k on them and idk what brand they were but nothing special..

thats pretty much what im askin is this the prob spark plugs or is it pulling timing because the act senor is picking up hot air temps and pulling timing ......:eek: :rolleyes:

what was the gap on your plugs ?

and what plugs are u using ?

im not 100% sure i know, they would have been stock replacements cuz thats what i was going with at the time and stock gaps, i believe they are autolights..and like i said they have anywhere from 50-60k on them..

but idk thats why im asking to find out...;)

if they have 50-60k change them, they are past due anyways its a cheap $9 assurance. Read Daves thread below to get the rest of your answers

if they have 50-60k change them, they are past due anyways its a cheap $9 assurance. Read Daves thread below to get the rest of your answers

yea i been reading it. it just didnt anwser what i wanted but it will help for what kind of plugs i should get thanks

thats pretty much what i was goin for;)

Back