MPII Blower 4 Sale...

deepbluesc

I have a Magnum Powers MPII Blower with a custom ESM Intake plenum. Car made 250 HP/350Tq in 90+degree humid Ohio weather last summer at Dyno Day with Dave Dalke on otherwise stock motor with no IC fan with this set-up.

Previous owner put about 5000 miles on it and I put about 100 more. Would like to get $400 for the package, but will entertain reasonable offers.

P.S. I left the plenum on as I got a great seal and see no purpose in breaking it.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD! Thanks to everyone for your interest!!

Attachments

• PIC_0014.JPG
    PIC_0014.JPG
    387.9 KB · Views: 145
  • PIC_0016.JPG
    PIC_0016.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 102
  • PIC_0018.JPG
    PIC_0018.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 107
  • PIC_0020.JPG
    PIC_0020.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 125
  • PIC_0022.JPG
    PIC_0022.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
No EGR...

There is no EGR port on the plenum. I eliminated my EGR valve years ago with no problems. I need to check and I know there are experts here who can advise, but I believe I left the sensor connected. No CEL and no codes ever.

Thanks for the compliment!!!

I'm replacing some things and adding others, so I don't need all of it with only 1 SC. I'm a friggin' pack-rat and have collected so many parts that never went on and now there are better parts for less money, so I'm trying to fund some of the new while keeping enough room in the garage to actually sqeeze around the car, LOL!!

I'll take it how does 425 shipped payed via paypal sound.If that won't work let me know and we can workout the difference.Also PM sent

Jay

Last edited:
Shoot---I'll go one better, I'll come get it and bring cash---if its still available let me know.................Dan

Back