Spring Perches for Mark VIII LCA's

Thomas A

I am once again offering aluminum spring perches for sale. These have been revised from last years production. These all have an 3/8" hole through the center to allow for the use of airbags in the rear springs. As before, either a OE or aftermarket Poly Isolator can be used with these.

Pricing for 2007 will be $115 per set, which includes shipping to the continental US. If you order 2 sets, subtract $10 from the total for a multiple purchase shipping discount.

This will be the only batch of these I will be making this year. I think I ended up with 12 sets total, so once they are gone for the year, that's it, unless there is a huge demand before 2008 rolls around.

I accept PayPal, checks, or Money Orders. PM me for payment and shipping address. If you have any questions about them, please ask me directly or pull up one of the previous threads on these.

Lastly, if you need a set of Mark VIII LCA's, I have a couple pairs available. Just ask.

PayPal_Address.JPG

Thomas

Last edited:
Thomas,

We have been PMing concerning your Mark VIII rear aluminum lower control arms & the perches that you have available for purchase. Please reserve a set of perches for me. I need to decide if I will also purchase a set of LCAs from you or try & find a set in a local junk yard.

Can you email picture(s) of the tops & bottoms of the LCAs to architect_hpg@excite.com

I have a set of aluminum LCAs that I bought months ago from a salvage yard who had them on Ebay. I got them, glanced at them & put them away. Months later, upon closer inspection them is a large deep cut in the bottom of the drivers side unit & a notch in the other unit. It appears that the car was lifted by a fork lift or sometime to remove the LCAs. The seller is no longer on Ebay.

I just want to make sure that they are not damaged and look good.

Thanks

Doug

I sent you some pictures on Wednesday Doug. Let me know what you think.

I can't say that I plan on ever making these again. I can't really afford to have inventory sitting around, so it's not the best deal for me when the demand is not very high. So if anyone is thinking they might want a set in the future, it would be best to go ahead and get them now.

Thomas

Thomas,

Sent you the $250 payment via PayPal for the Mark VIII aluminum lower control arms and the spring perches.

THANKS!!!!!

Doug

Thomas,

I just got back from vacation and got to open my perches. They are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH!

(Free bump)

Got your package today & the spring perches are great!!!!!!!!!

One little problem, the Mark VIII LCAs that you shipped me are both exactly the same & are both marked RH.

I am in need of one for the left side or one that is marked LH.

I did not notice it until now, but the left side is a mirror image of the right side, not an exact copy.

Back