PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Old Teves Mark II ABS unit

LJGriggs
06-12-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm looking for an old Teves Mark II ABS unit that I can take apart for research. It doesn't have to be a working unit, or even have the pump, accumulator, etc. (actually, I'd prefer something that's not working so that I don't have to pay much for it.) I'm basically looking for just the master cylinder/hydraulic actuator part of the system. Mine has a leak somewhere behind the MC and is dripping into the car through the firewall, so I need to figure out if there are replaceable seals in this thing...
The key word here is cheap!!!

Tin-Knocker105
06-12-2007, 04:48 PM
I got one for you FREE
i'll take the tank,acculm, pump motor off of it if you don't need it.
Just send me your shipping address via a pm and i'll ship it out to you tomorrow.
The first SC i ever bought had a brake problem and i remember that you really helped me out alot with the problem. I didn't know anything about these cars... and still don't. But i do and did appreciate you help.

Tony

LJGriggs
06-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Hey, I really appreciate that, but at least I need to pay you for shipping and handling. I'll PM you my address and you let me know what it cost you in time, materials, shipping, etc. Getting the unit at "no-charge" is better than I expected, so you deserve something for the effort....

LJGriggs
06-22-2007, 09:52 AM
I got the unit you shipped to me. I can't say how much I appreciate you doing that. Only one problem... You haven't let me know how much it cost you to ship it!!! I don't think it is fair that you give me the system and pay for the shipping out of your pocket. If you can accept PayPal, let me know how to send you some money (or you can PM me with your address and I'll send you a check)...