parting out 1990 5-speed SC

mywhite89

Ok well I really hate to be allowing this, but one of my work associates has spun a bearing on his 1990 supercoupe and has decided to part this thing out. It is a tan car with black leather interior.

He doesn't come on these forums but I am helping him part it out for a few odds and ends parts. The car has 130,000 miles on it and the only two mods are free flowing exhaust and what looks like a 5% blower pulley.

This is a pretty straight car for its miles and age, for now we are just working on selling engine, driveline, and interior pieces of the car. Car made good boost and shifted fine with no grinding problems known.

Before the car is taken to the crusher we will remove pretty well any "asked for" body pieces and I will keep in touch with whoever e-mails me about them. Front bumper is not an SC stamped bumper.

The car is located in Fort Wayne Indiana, if anyone wants to drive over during a weekend and grab some things, I would be glad to help you out or take them off prior if I have time.

It may take a couple days but I will get some pictures up of this car.

tbirdowner302@yahoo.com or PM's to get a hold of me.

Last edited:
spoiler?
i need that little trim piece that goes by the window,all the way up in the corner of the door by the mirror,stock shift boot and shift knob,stock headunit? tps?maf? price for all shipped to 13820

Hey...

Do you have the VMM ??...

If yes; how much for it ??...

Thank you...

Yes, he has the VMM. It looks like the tabs on the sides are broken and somebody has beat it up a little trying to get it out at one point in time. If you are interested still, how does $25 shipped sound?

spoiler?
i need that little trim piece that goes by the window,all the way up in the corner of the door by the mirror,stock shift boot and shift knob,stock headunit? tps?maf? price for all shipped to 13820

The sensors are sold and the car does not have a rear spoiler. I'll have to see if the factory cd player is still there. Are you talking about the plastic piece that is above the door and covers up the retactable seatbelt assembly?

how about the shift knob and boot? no the piece that goes all the way in the corner by the mirror. doesnt really cover anything

how about the shift knob and boot? no the piece that goes all the way in the corner by the mirror. doesnt really cover anything

Ok your talking about the access panel to mirror bolts. I have those.

He wants to sell the blower complete with the intercooler. I would say $150.00 + shipping for the blower and intercooler.

The other pieces are already spoken for.

Back