Finally have my favorite girls sleeping together! (pics)

19TbirdSC91

Well I finally got my 35th over to my apartment, i'll be buying the motor for here this week and hopefully work on it will begin soon...this is so exciting, I can't wait to be able to drive it. Sorry for the poor quality, those are more cell phone pics.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 115
Im not quite sure what i want to do with the interior, right now it's all stripped, no carpet at all, no back seat, the usual, as some of you might now since it's shane's old car. What i'm trying to decide is if i should put the carpet in it i have for it, or if i should leave it out and maybe throw a cage in it. Either way I want to throw some paint on the exposed metal on the inside because a tad bit of surface rust is starting to show from wet feet.

They'd look prettier on blocks.....:eek:

Man you need to get them going!!!

(Like I'm one to talk....My SC is still on jackstands...where it has sat for the last 2 years)

Looks good Sean, good thing matt and I had rented that U-Hall trailer to tow his Jetta to the dealer. Next friday I should be able to start work on swapping the engines over but you need to be there to help out, that way I am not doing all of your work for you for free. I'll still be doing 99% of the work which I am fine with :p :D

Ryan,

Wanna lend a hand next friday?

Shane

Shane, we have a serious issue we need to discuss...may not be as serious as i think, but then again, it very well may be. who knows, call me before 4 tomorrow so i can talk to you.

Looks good Sean, good thing matt and I had rented that U-Hall trailer to tow his Jetta to the dealer. Next friday I should be able to start work on swapping the engines over but you need to be there to help out, that way I am not doing all of your work for you for free. I'll still be doing 99% of the work which I am fine with :p :D

Ryan,

Wanna lend a hand next friday?

Shane

sure...i just gotta be home a little bit sonner then last weekend..lol

parents for ya;)

How many cars do you have that you can drive? haha...jk

and thanks, i love looking out the window and seeing them there, gives me a reason to wake up everyday ;) :p :rolleyes:

Three words, oh my god!

well it all started when i was 13..boy i had big plans for my 1,600 83 GLX...perfect body no rust...52,000 mile jem...oh yeah...408W ect...well my dad put a big crimp in that plan...he wouldn't let me tear apart a rare car like that...so i sold it and bought the SC...well i wanted another mustang...and got my 88...

and my dad wont let me drive his 86...:sad:

so all in all...ive had 3... all of which i have got to drive exepct the 88 need to get shocks done ect......

big plans for this Five-O too!

Back