Data logger

kenewagner

With all the problems tuning my car I have considered the possible need to be able to monitor A/F ratio as well as other areas of my SC. Cougarsc recommended a data logger which uses a seperate 02 sensor to monitor the engine as well as othe hook ups. I was wonder what opinions and or advise other members might have on this data logger. I am considering the datalogger for information only, not as active tuning equipment the datalogger is at
http://www.zeitronix.com/

Ideas, opinions anyone

Ken

Does the tuner not have a data logger? I believed he had the injector map at the bottom of one of the pages. I can see the need for someone who is tuning their own vehicle and continues to make changes, but I think you are more looking at (pardon the expression) throwing money at a problem here. Dont get me wrong, I would love to have one, but I dont even need one.....yet. I think you are just really frustrated with the way this is working and now you have to find out what it is that is killing the perfromance. See what your tuner uses and go from there.

Chris

Looks o.k. Doesn't really log that much. I don't know that EGT is all that important if you have wideband oxy but it could be useful to compare between cylinder banks.

I think most wide band systems will support logging that kind of info. So it just comes down to cost and support for the device. My LM-1 kit should be able to log the same stuff but I'm not sure of the cost comparisons.

Back