Nabbed, 2 stock intercoolers for $28 :)

Wanted1990SC

I won an auction on Ebay for $28 for 1 intercooler(including shipping). The guy told me he had 2 when I asekd him the condition it was in. He said I could take my pick after the auction was over. After I won the auction I asked him to sell me the other one. Turns out the intercooler was just 2 towns over from me so I told him I could pick them up from the shop they were at. He said since the auction was for $12.50 and the shipping was $15.50, if I picked them up we'd just call it even!

So I think I got a good deal! I'm shipping them off tomorrow to another member to have a double intercooler made! :D

Attachments

• SC Intercooler1.jpg
    SC Intercooler1.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 38
  • SC Intercooler2.jpg
    SC Intercooler2.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 32
  • SC Intercooler3.jpg
    SC Intercooler3.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 27
  • SC Intercooler5.jpg
    SC Intercooler5.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 37
I won an auction on Ebay for $28 for 1 intercooler(including shipping). The guy told me he had 2 when I asekd him the condition it was in. He said I could take my pick after the auction was over. After I won the auction I asked him to sell me the other one. Turns out the intercooler was just 2 towns over from me so I told him I could pick them up from the shop they were at. He said since the auction was for $12.50 and the shipping was $15.50, if I picked them up we'd just call it even!

So I think I got a good deal! I'm shipping them off tomorrow to another member to have a double intercooler made! :D

not bad deal at all he got ripped lol

He didn't really seem to care about them. The mechanic at the shop told me all he does is dyno tune cars and it was for a project, but he didn't end up using them. He said he tuned cars for trucks to pass emissions overseas if i'm not mistaken. I guess I lucked out for once! :)

He didn't really seem to care about them. The mechanic at the shop told me all he does is dyno tune cars and it was for a project, but he didn't end up using them. He said he tuned cars for trucks to pass emissions overseas if i'm not mistaken. I guess I lucked out for once! :)

Don't ya just love ebay? You get some great deals if the seller doesn't do such a great job doing a write up on the item for sale. A few good ones that have come to mind were $10 shipped for brand new clear corners for my 02 ranger. An sc taillight for $7 shipped. Some other various items also. Ebay is great if you use it correctly.

Don't ya just love ebay? You get some great deals if the seller doesn't do such a great job doing a write up on the item for sale. A few good ones that have come to mind were $10 shipped for brand new clear corners for my 02 ranger. An sc taillight for $7 shipped. Some other various items also. Ebay is great if you use it correctly.

Yeah, Ebay is great and I've gotten some great deals on it. Also have been taken by a few jerks, but times like this make up for it I guess! :p

How much are stock intercoolers going for nowadays?

Back