idle control valve(iac) part# from gp sorenson

f2tmx6

just thought i'd do a little fyi. i bought a new one today and its exactaly to the "t" the same as my oem ford one....all of the ford markings have been ground off,and are all in the same location as the oem one. car idles great at 800'ish,and no more iac honking :cool:
here's the sku# 3488799.and the mfg#799-10033
was 65 before tax, a cheaper alternative to the stealership is always nice :cool:

I have had nothing but good results using GP Sorensen parts on just about everything. Haven't had mechanical or fitment issues. And a bonus is also that thier part is usually cheaper at my local parts store, sometimes by $40 over the highest priced alternative (which is usually Motorcraft)

My local store that I get GP parts from is Advance Auto.

just thought i'd do a little fyi. i bought a new one today and its exactaly to the "t" the same as my oem ford one....all of the ford markings have been ground off,and are all in the same location as the oem one. car idles great at 800'ish,and no more iac honking :cool:
here's the sku# 3488799.and the mfg#799-10033
was 65 before tax, a cheaper alternative to the stealership is always nice :cool:

I had one from AC/Delco with all the ford markings ground off and it was a piece of crapola. Had it on for a year and it cause a high idle condiction. I ended up getting one of the Motorcraft part numbers Part Number CX1826 and it had all the Ford markings on it and the old Ford part number was on it too E9SE-9F715-EB.

Back