Kevin Leitem New setup track test

Kevin

Have you had a chance to do some track testing with your new setup? like to see the 60ft,330 and 1/8 time and mph. It will be interesting to see the gain from stock IRS to ladder bar. The pictures I seen of your setup is first class very well built

Jim have you made it out yet ?

I been wanting to go out and run it but temps here are hot plus trying to get friday's off from work to go to test and tune :( I have been waiting for someone to step up and beat my 11 second run here in Calif but after almost 5 years not going to happen. Well see what we can do in the next few weeks get a cool night and good preped track. I have never ran it after all the changes I have made hope to step up a bunch with it now

Kevin

Have you had a chance to do some track testing with your new setup? like to see the 60ft,330 and 1/8 time and mph. It will be interesting to see the gain from stock IRS to ladder bar. The pictures I seen of your setup is first class very well built

I haven't had the car on the track yet, had it out on the street a little and everything seems great. then i took the heads off and they been at the machine shop for 6 weeks:mad:. I am supposed to get them back tomorrow and will hopefully have it at the track on saturday. I probably won't use the brake this weekend. and may only do half passes. the weight reduction alone should pick up some. I lost 150 pounds with the solid rear. thanks for the compliment, it was a fun project!

Back