MPX cars are hitting the street

CurtisPaulfrey

As Charles gets the parts out I can see a few more MPX cars hitting the street with tons of OD on these new blowers. so what are people seeing with the new MPX and 15-20 OD on the blower.

My dyno day was pushed back when I found out I was having the heads done.

So how is everybody else doing?

MP3 non coated rotors 19#'s boost, double IC ,25% od ,mild heads ,wild cam, long tubes, 340hp 380tq.

Chris you seem low, what was the weather on that pull?
You seem to be making good boost, with your cam.

Maybe the heads are not as big as I am thinking. How mild is mild?

Regardless that car left some pretty mean looking 20feet of back to the future tire marks at the carlisle pike at about 30MPHs

Last edited:
Maybe the heads are not as big as I am thinking. How mild is mild?

Regardless that car left some pretty mean looking 20feet of back to the future tire marks at the carlisle pike at about 30MPHs

Oh yea, Chris's car can go. And this time last year the whole thing was all messed up. He has mucho time and effort into it! I am really looking forward to seeing it at "The Blast" this August.

I think it may also have a little work done to the bottom end as well and if I recall correctly, his sig isn't up to date either :rolleyes:

Ira

biggest valves on stock seats what ever size those are. Ported by Dalke no welding. cant remember the flow #'s. ACT was 200* on the last pull when it made 337hp. Was not tuned on the alcohol and runs better on it prolly around 380hp judging by track times.

Oh yea, Chris's car can go. And this time last year the whole thing was all messed up. He has mucho time and effort into it! I am really looking forward to seeing it at "The Blast" this August.

I think it may also have a little work done to the bottom end as well and if I recall correctly, his sig isn't up to date either :rolleyes:

Ira

Thanks all for the kind words on the car. Yes there is alot of time and effort and changing stuff here and there to get the proper results.

Yes the short block is completely built too, for reliability purposes.:D

Thanks all for the kind words on the car. Yes there is alot of time and effort and changing stuff here and there to get the proper results.

Yes the short block is completely built too, for reliability purposes.:D

".....for reliabilty.." Of course it is. :rolleyes:

Let me tell you something Chris. I have seen you bust your ar$e for the last year on that car, all the while making sure Dad's car still ran 12's. I remember when we swapped MAF's at the Shoot Out and shared your dismay when nothing fell into place. But it's guys like you that make those of us without the ability to do it for ourselves anymore that help keep all this worth while. I mean there is an entire list of people here who do that, but don't think for a minute you aren't one of them. Just because you like to hide behind Mike and Steve and the MA-MN12 boys doesn't mean no one esle notices.

He$$, I now you're running 12's even if your sig doesn't say so. Don't think for a minute that you're not a target for guys like me once you've shown it can be done. And don't think that the guys down your way don't feel the same.

See you at "The Blast" my friend. And maybe I'll have a little something for you ;)

We now return control of your television set to you. Sorry about the speech.

Ira

He$$, I now you're running 12's even if your sig doesn't say so. Don't think for a minute that you're not a target for guys like me once you've shown it can be done. And don't think that the guys down your way don't feel the same.

We now return control of your television set to you. Sorry about the speech.

Ira

Yeah Ira it'll probably be in the 11's soon.If I remember right he ran a 12.3 w/o the bottle.So in good air and with the bottle I'll bet he'll get an 11.

Jay

Yeah Ira it'll probably be in the 11's soon.If I remember right he ran a 12.3 w/o the bottle.So in good air and with the bottle I'll bet he'll get an 11.

Jay

The bottle doesn't count. But that sure is an impressive number non-the-less!

Ira

Back