PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Upstaters

NY90RedSC
06-20-2007, 01:35 PM
I am officially putting out the feelers for interest in a SC club in the Upstate New York region. I realize there are quite a few SC owners in the City, but there are aslo several members outside the metro area and I am thinking it would be nice to establish a club for the rest of us who find it impractical to journey to NYC to attend events.
I have contacted Don from the New Jersey chapter to gain his insight and I will most likely be putting a website together in the near future, possibly as soon as tomorrow to help promote the possible forming of an Upstate club as well as to link it directly with the SCCOA.
I would REALLY like to see this come to fruition and am hoping we can gain interest and input. Please contact me via PM or e-mail if you have any questions or ideas.

Thanks!!!!

Bri

tbirdtess
06-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Hello

Based out of what city?

I an near Buffalo, NY. I race at Lancaster Speedway, 1/2 mile asphalt oval, Saturday nights(weather permitting) lol.

Now my car is not a SC, I have a 302Ho in a 90, Hope to get my 351W back soon. I run a 2bbl carb & AOD with 3.90 open gears. She is kinda beat up due that this is a contact sport.

Would love to get some suspension ideas.

Paul

f2tmx6
06-21-2007, 06:18 PM
i'm in...i'm in the albany area often. i actually be in sch/albany the 30th for a probe/mx6 meet. i'll have the sc though..anyone's welcome to come,pm me if your interested.

Drozz30
06-24-2007, 04:09 AM
Im in. I live about dead center between Rochester and Syracuse. Drop me a line on the web address if you start it.

NY90RedSC
06-24-2007, 10:13 AM
This IS going to happen guys and gals. I am going to start building a website this coming week to give us a place to call "home" and it will be directly linked to this site as well. MN12's of all styles will be welcome, not just SC's, so go ahead and spread the word to all your friends. I will keep y'all updated as progress begins in earnest this coming week.