Whos in>?

Damon

XxSlowpokexX
06-22-2007, 05:40 PM
STUCK AT WORK!

Maybe I can show!

Ira R.
06-22-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm off tonight, so if I can get The Boss(tm) to let me out for some fresh air I will be there. Definitely not late though.

Ira

Ira R.
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Okay. I was given my new schedule for next week by The Boss(tm) and it looks like I am going to be freed early for next Friday. Since I am not back to work full time yet this is actually doable.

That means I am already planning on arriving in Bellmore around 6:00pm, getting one of the comfy preferred parking spots under the tracks, pulling my chair out of the trunk and spending the evening sitting there watch you all gasp at my (wife's) incredibly great looking vehicle!

Be there or be square.

Pablo, bring those tools of yours for the dash and we'll pull the CD player. I have a replacement all ready just in case. Maybe some extra wiring if you have any. I will bring what I have but it isn't much.

Ira

lube70
06-25-2007, 10:56 AM
I was planning on joining you guys from NY on the Bellmore cruise. Now I am working nights until September!!!! So, have fun and send some pics!!!!

Don]
:( :(

Pablo94SC
06-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Sorry Ira, but no can do this weekend. Dad and little bro are in town and I have to play tour guide. Maybe sunday?

Ira R.
06-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Sorry Ira, but no can do this weekend. Dad and little bro are in town and I have to play tour guide. Maybe sunday?

That would be okay I should think. Probably in the afternoon sometime. Let me check with The Boss(tm). I go back to work full time next Monday so I just need to make sure she hasnt already made some kind of plan to for my last weekend off for a while.

I will let you know.

Ira

Ira R.
06-29-2007, 02:48 PM
So is anyone going tonight???

Ira

XxSlowpokexX
06-29-2007, 03:17 PM
I may be able to swing by before I head out to help a buddy paint his house.

Call me around 7 if your going to go.

I will make sur eto check messages as my phone gets iffy reception at my house

Damon