4 Sale 93 S/C 3.8 Ltr/5 spd in W. Mich.

Hate to do it but I must sell my S/C. Car is red with charcoal gray cloth interior and both six way power seats. I am 2nd owner of this car. I purchased car in 97 form ford dealer I worked for in N. Carolina. Had 69,000 in 97, has 116,000 miles now. Car is stock except for pioneer cd/tuner. I still have stock cass/tuner. This car has been garaged or covered since I have owned it. Has no rust any where, but horizontal surfaces have paint fade. Was drove as everyday car up to 3 years ago. Has been in storeage ever since. I was seriously planning on restoring this car, but plans have changed(financial/marriage). Will accept all reasonable offers. This car needs a good home with someone who appreciates what these cars have to offer. FYI...Has cracked w/shield, E brake not working(pads/rotors replaced 3 years ago). I believe guy I had do brakes did not know what he was doing. A/c was converted to R-134 3 years ago. Also air only blows out defrost and car does not want to idle. Believe this is do to sitting for 3 years and possible IAC dirty.
Have pictures available on request.

when the car is running what does the vaccum/boost guage read?

my guess is theres a vaccum leak most likely one of the ic tubes

what color is the car auto/5speed?

about 93 sc

No not vac leak. boost/vac gauge reads normal. Read 2nd post on car. Is red with charcoal gray interior. 3.8 ltr 5 spd.

Im intereste in your car

Hi, im live in NC, can you send me some pictures of the car, phone number to contact you or some plece to see the car?

thanks

franz uzcanga (argos1ero@yahoo.com)

Back