PDA

View Full Version : Knoxville,TN area

rwami18
06-23-2007, 01:13 AM
Just wanted to know if any one would be interested in making some extra cash. I am in Iraq right now, and my 1993 SC is in Knoxville, TN. I need some 1 to put an engine in for me, that knows what the hell there doing. Or rebuild. If your interested in the extra cash, let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

the-big-e
06-23-2007, 10:31 AM
If you can get it to Charlotte, NC......

I have a great mechanic that KNOWS what he is doing......:D

He has already done three motor replacements on SCs this year with two more waiting in line.....

LilCop2002
07-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Ryan,

I'm sorry to have taken so long to get back to you about our last email, but work has been a bit hectic. I asked my buddy if he'd be able to rebuild your engine and he said that his hands are tied, but a friend of his that works at one of the local Ford dealerships might be interested. Shoot me another PM or email and let me know what you're looking for and when you're looking to do it and I'll see if we can't get something worked up.

As I said in the email, if you need anything while you're there, HIT ME UP! Servicemember to servicemember, I know how it is for the morale calls and trying to get anything in the states accomplished. Hell, if you need a DSN call to a local 865 area code, I've got you connected on that as well...

Julian