Can you guys tell if this is late model blower???

blue-94

From these pictures???

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

Are you calling that from the F4 tag on the throttle body, or the color of the rotors?

Nick

I think the most obvuious visual is the flat piece where the air comes out. On the first gen m90s the V part where air exits is curved with the rotors.

Sorry for layman terms however I hope that makes sense - a side by side comparison makes it easy to understand what I'm saying.

-Tim

*Here's a 1st gen...notice the crease in the rear for the curves on the top piece...that's what I'm refering to.

7860_1_b.JPG

Last edited:
I think the most obvuious visual is the flat piece where the air comes out. On the first gen m90s the V part where air exits is curved with the rotors.

Sorry for layman terms however I hope that makes sense - a side by side comparison makes it easy to understand what I'm saying.

-Tim

*Here's a 1st gen...notice the crease in the rear for the curves on the top piece...that's what I'm refering to.

See I learned something today.... I try do that everyday.

Thanks Tim

Last edited:
Thanks Tim, I had never noticed that before. Right out in front, and here I am looking at the rotors and the date tag....duh.

Nick

-Tim

7860_1_b.JPG

Just take a good photo down into the rotors.
If you can see chips on the rotor edges, its probably a late model (at least the rotors are coated).

-dz

Back