PDA

View Full Version : Dark Blue SC Spotted north bound on 417

SCreamin
06-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Not sure if it was anyone on here, but i passed you twice in my chameleon 95 twice...

Sweet90SC
06-24-2007, 08:51 AM
Might have been Greg....

Gregthespy
06-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Nope not me, I haven't been on the greenway in quite a while. Plus If I ever saw another SC I would let it be know to that person that I knew what their car was. I would probably flip out if I ever saw a late model especially a rare chameleion color! ;)

SuperChicken89
06-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Not sure if it was anyone on here, but i passed you twice in my chameleon 95 twice...

It must ahve been me:D My white car does appear to be blue when traveling at a high rate of speed. The faster I go the darker the shade of blue. I have been told that a certain rates of speed it is black (the car that is).

Bryan

Sweet90SC
06-26-2007, 03:48 PM
It must ahve been me:D My white car does appear to be blue when traveling at a high rate of speed. The faster I go the darker the shade of blue. I have been told that a certain rates of speed it is black (the car that is).

Bryan
Does this mean your home from your little trist with the Shelby?....

SuperChicken89
06-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Does this mean your home from your little trist with the Shelby?....

Yea I be home. We flogged that Shelby GT-H like you wouldn't believe. Lets just say whoever rented that Shelby next got short changed:D The brake rotors were warped,the engine had a misfire and it was maxed out at 120mph. I have a few videos from the fun. I just need a place to host them.

We had so much fun with that car on the desert mountain roads that I'm trying to purchase one. Just not one that has been abused like that GT-H.

Next stop on the best roads to drive(race) on in America is the Dragons Tail. It just won't be the same in the Denali as it would be in the GT-H.

Bryan

Brad Klein
06-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Yeah my boss goes up there every year on his bike he just went up there in April froze his tail off but he still had fun

SCreamin
06-28-2007, 03:16 PM
i was pretty sure that who ever it was probably wasn't an SC enthusiast.

I rolled up past him twice and he didn't even look my way, and i know he heard me.

oh well.

Sweet90SC
07-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Yea I be home. We flogged that Shelby GT-H like you wouldn't believe. Lets just say whoever rented that Shelby next got short changed:D The brake rotors were warped,the engine had a misfire and it was maxed out at 120mph. I have a few videos from the fun. I just need a place to host them.

We had so much fun with that car on the desert mountain roads that I'm trying to purchase one. Just not one that has been abused like that GT-H.

Next stop on the best roads to drive(race) on in America is the Dragons Tail. It just won't be the same in the Denali as it would be in the GT-H.

Bryan

Hey Bryan go open a free account on "Youtube" to host those vids man. I'm dyin to see that thing in action.;)