Very nice grey leather seats from a '95

Daspanka

I recently had some good fortune in running accross some aftermarket seats. So here are the original leather seats from my '95 with 93k miles. The orignal owner was a stay-at-home mom and the car was garaged, so the seats are in VERY nice shape. There is some light wear on the drivers side outside bolster and the stiching at the bottom of the bolster needs tightening up. I've had the car two years and have cleaned and treated them with Lexol several times. Here are some pics. First two are the passenger, last three the driver, including a closeup of the wear on the bolster. $250 local pickup. $275 + shipping shipped (because packing them up will be a PITA:) ). Will list them here for a week to give the club first shot. Will ebay them if not sold. No clue about shipping costs, etc. If you're interested, we'll find out.

Attachments

• driverrbottom.jpg
    driverrbottom.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
i would be interested,i live in louisiana,any way you would consider meeting me somewhere to save me a little drive?

Sure would. I will go as far as Tuscaloosa, Al on I59 for the "local pickup" price. That would knock about 120 miles off of your round trip. I'm actually in Trussville, a suburb of Birmingham that's a little northeast. Tuscaloosa is about 60 miles from me.

Sure would. I will go as far as Tuscaloosa, Al on I59 for the "local pickup" price. That would knock about 120 miles off of your round trip. I'm actually in Trussville, a suburb of Birmingham that's a little northeast. Tuscaloosa is about 60 miles from me.

ok i fell like a dumbazz,i didnt realize you were the seller i thought some one was trying to beat me to the sale ,apologies.when would you like to meet i am open.

Back