What injectors are these ??

thunderkid84

i was kinda suspicious when i bought these and now im thinking they're at least part of the reason my car won't run right. the serial numbers are all different on them, but they do all start with "D" and end in "BA". and the clips are different colors too ! 1 is green and the other 5 are light blue/blue.

could someone please tell me what i have here ??

thanks

Attachments

• SA400110.JPG
    SA400110.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 85
  • SA400112.JPG
    SA400112.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 99
cant remember what the blue ones were but the the green are 42lbers

i want to say that the blue are 36lbers cause the red tops are from early style sc's

I bought a set that are suppose to be 50's and the clips are light blue.....

The numbers that are on them are 0665 and 01D030B.....

Can anyone also verify what I have?

Attachments

• Injectors 50# 002.jpg
    Injectors 50# 002.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 71
ok wait a sec i looked at the pic once again, those o-rings dont matter if that is the color you are looking at the color of where the electrical connector plugs in is what you are looking at, i did some research and found

green = 42lb/hr
dark blue = 36lb/hr
red = 32lb/hr (stock early style sc)

not sure about the light blue

So that makes mine black and I still don't know what I have.....:confused:

Attachments

• Injectors 50#.jpg
    Injectors 50#.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Ed,

were u told the injector is lucas brand ?

i was told mine were lucas but the body is silver instead of black like every other lucas i've seen :confused:

what the hell :confused:

mine are 42's huh ?

are the different colors because of Ford and GM applications ?

i have a 76mm C&L MAF with a purple sample tube and its still runnin like garbage. i was hoping the injectors would be wrong and my fix would be simple.

ok wait a sec i looked at the pic once again, those o-rings dont matter if that is the color you are looking at the color of where the electrical connector plugs in is what you are looking at, i did some research and found

green = 42lb/hr
dark blue = 36lb/hr
red = 32lb/hr (stock early style sc)

not sure about the light blue

If Im not mistaking the lime green (not dark) are the 50# injectors. Thats what Ive seen in a few muffstains and the few Lightening trucks Ive seen.

S

yea the sample tube is for 42lb/hr injectors, so if you fix that eithe get new injectors or a new maf it should fix your not running right problem i beleive i read in another post of yours

well i meant u have the ford lightning injectors and i have lucas.

im not too sure on the condition of them or if they even work right.

i think i'd be better off getting some lighting injectors.

Last edited:
yea or get new ones from summit or jegs, going to cost you a few bucks more but they are new! and you know what you are getting

Back