Diablo chip SC 3.8

IdoXLr8

Hi all, it's been a while...I changed my SC 3.8 to a 5.0 (kinda) and I'm still finding parts that I don't need...this is one of them...Diablo Sport chip the tune was for the SC with some mods...my old engine was a Stage 2 Coy Miller set up with 42lbs injectors and 85mm MAF and so on, its a plug a play, you can also send it in for a reburn, PZ 110 shipped

chip

Sorry about that it is for a 90' ecm COS code they are grouped by family, what code do you have? PZ

PC chip

This should work with the 76 mm C & l Maff with a sample tube for a 42# injectors, right. if so I have the 90 SC and will take it . let me know and I will send P.M. with info

Thanks Greg

chip

Just a note, this chip is not for a stock setup...this is setup for a 90' SC with injector mods, MAF mods, camshaft and so on, although, this chip can be reprogrammed if you want to send it in, I was told that this chip can be reburned 2 more times...PZ

Hey

Guys,
I think I had first crack if you didnt read the previous reply.

Yes or no. right Paul.

Chip: Sold, pending payment

I believe Snake has first dibs on the chip...he has already sent payment...so the chip is sold, pending payment...thanks PZ

Back