F/S: 1990 Factory Service Manuals

txsc

I have three 1990 Factory Service Manuals (FSM) for sale. This is the only way to properly work on your SC. Avoid the pitiful Haynes or Chilton manuals. Save time, money and frustration, and get the real deal. Manuals are complete, and in good serviceable condition. Although some covers show shelf and use wear, none are torn. All books have tight bindings and no loose pages.

Price is $50 each + shipping (usually around $5-$6 via USPS Media Mail). PM me with your zip code, and I’ll get you an exact price.

Thanks,

JD

Attachments

• MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 65
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 64
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I'm interrested in one of the service manuals, how do you want payment and how much to send to Magnolia, Tx 77354

Thanks
Colleen

I'm interrested in one of the service manuals, how do you want payment and how much to send to Magnolia, Tx 77354

Thanks
Colleen

Colleen,

PM me with your mailing address, and I'll get it out ASAP. I'm betting shipping won't be more than $5 since it's within TX.

Thanks,

JD

Sold

Okay, all manuals are spoken for.

Colleen, Brian, Lawrence; please PM or email me your addresses so I can get them shipped tomorrow.

Thanks,

JD

Shipped

Brian, Lawrence: Manuals are shipped. I've PM'd each of you the total cost with shipping.

Colleen: Still need your address so I can get your manual out to you...

JD

Back