NOS parts

Ballman

Got a set of 93 SC and up rear lights , the small tail lights . brand new in the box . Left and right , 65 bucks each , must buy the pair , I dont want to split them up . And also have a full set of the 90SC Fog lights , complete set with mounting plates , super rare to find , had them for a long time , great for a top resto. trying to get almost all my money back , I paid alot for them at the Ford dealer, 175 dollars for the pair , I paid 95 bucks each for them , years ago . Got used parts too , nice 1 owner parts from 90SC, Pass. seat in gray leather , pass seat in Black cloth , fold down seat part , 60-40 top part in gray leather , its off the seat, zipper type , top shape , great to replace your cracked up leather . Sub box , in good shape , new 42pound injectors, green tops . 350 for the set . Im in Indiana , Ballman32@aol.com ........Thanks, DW

Parts

I think the price on the fog lights are fair enough , I paid alot for them and Im already selling them a bit cheaper than when I got them years ago . If your doing a top resto. then you will want these at any price , to complete a top resto and a part that no where can be found . But thanks for the offer , DW

I think the price on the fog lights are fair enough , I paid alot for them and Im already selling them a bit cheaper than when I got them years ago . If your doing a top resto. then you will want these at any price , to complete a top resto and a part that no where can be found . But thanks for the offer , DW

My originals are all but perfect, so I'm not in dire need. Offer stands; let me know if/when you're ready.

Thanks,

JD

Tires

Also have a set of Bfgoodrich Comp. T/A ZR tires , 18 inch, and are like new , were on one of my show cars , sold the car , I think the size is 235 40 18 and 245 40 18s . Have to look for sure , stored inside my house and look as new . I paid 240 for each tire , now dont need them , can make someone a great buy at 500 for the full set of 4 . Can get photos , also have 1 new Comp. T/A zr tire 17 inch 235 40 17 , still with the sticker on it . 100 bucks . Im in Indiana , Ballman32@aol.com

Also have a set of Bfgoodrich Comp. T/A ZR tires , 18 inch, and are like new , were on one of my show cars , sold the car , I think the size is 235 40 18 and 245 40 18s . Have to look for sure , stored inside my house and look as new . I paid 240 for each tire , now dont need them , can make someone a great buy at 500 for the full set of 4 . Can get photos , also have 1 new Comp. T/A zr tire 17 inch 235 40 17 , still with the sticker on it . 100 bucks . Im in Indiana , Ballman32@aol.com

shipping may be a killer but could you see how much to 98270. im interested. thanks mike

Tires

Mike , please E-Mail me at Ballman32@aol.com ......... Best we talk off the board , Thanks, DW ..................... My guess is 20 bucks per tire , if your close to Indiana ... maybe cheaper .

Last edited:
OK, well I dont want to do it , but may have to do the E-Bay thing on these , was for sure someone would want to get these , I have never seen another set for sale , I know the price is right, in fact , sale price is cheaper than I bought them for years ago . My show car has Mods , or else these would be on it . .......... DW

OK, well next year the price goes up to 200 for the pair, or they may go to E-Bay this year . . also have a 89-90 SC , NOS console upper part for a automatic . Also great for a interior resto . Thanks , DW

Something is only worth what one is willing to pay. I'm not understanding why you think by holding them until next year and then jacking the price up more that you'll sell them then. If you can't sell them for what you're asking now then...oh well...whatever.
I myself would like another set, but that price is too much for me as well. If I won't pay that for them this year, I sure won't pay more next year for them, but that's just me.

Well I know many years ago , I paid 95 bucks each for them at Ford , so who can you say their not worth the money now , when now can cant even find them new in the box , I have done many old resto s on the Stangs and old NOS parts for them are just out of this world on price , no wonder I restored car cost 50-100K , My 70 Boss 302 sold for 90K , and a few years back I sold it for a bit over 40K . Cars and their OEM parts are just getting out of control in price . I only wish I had the stangs I had just a few years back . So back to the fog lights , im only asking almost what I paid for them years ago , parts like these to some are a piece of gold to the last parts of their resto and are unreal to find in the Box . As years go by , believe me parts dont get cheaper they go up in price , just as the cars go up in price . The offer for the fog lights are 150 , hes just 25 dollars off the price I need to sell them for , I think its a fair price , if I did not have so many mods on my car , I would put them on my SC .But I understand that some just dont want to pay the price and thats OK, Im no big dollar parts man, just had a few NOS parts I could sell that I really dont need . And maybe someone out there could . Thanks for the reply , DW

...The offer for the fog lights are 150 , hes just 25 dollars off the price I need to sell them for , I think its a fair price...

My offer was at or above current fair market value. After doing some research today I located, and went ahead and bought, another NOS boxed pair for $135. They're on the way to my house now.

You're absolutely right on old car part prices. Unfortuantely (or fortunately, depending on your perspective), parts (and car) values decline before they appreciate. We're at that point now with the SC's. I've played the musclecar game for years as well, and would love to be able to buy Hemi parts for what I paid in the 80's (we thought they were ourtageous then!). Keep ahold of your NOS parts; they'll be worth what you're asking soon enough.

Heck, I just made your fogs lamps a little bit more rare! : )

JD

next year the price goes up to 200 for the pair

you will want these at any price...

Cars and their OEM parts are just getting out of control in price .

And herin lies the problem... This is definately not part of the Solution to your last statement. NOS Parts for these cars are not like a fine wine just yet..they haven't aged enough... The grapes are still fermenting :D :p

Nos Parts

Hey , good buy at 135 , at that price I would buy another set . Glad you found a set , other than this set I have here. Its no biggie if these sell or not , I guess they can be traded off too for something else, or just save them for a next SC resto that I do , getting to old for that too . And yes parts soon to be going up in price could be the Bird NOS parts , just as the Stang parts did . Its just to much to pay on some of this stuff and getting out of reach to most of us to spend . I believe 200K is way to much for a Hemi car , I saw the 71 Convert. sell for 2.2 Mil. .... think there were only 5 built . Toys I have now , I better keep . SCya , DW:D

Yep, Mopar stuff is throught the roof right now, compared to where it used to be. Wish I had back some of what I used to own (70 440+6 Cuda, 66 Hemi Belvidere I, 70 Challenger 383 convertible, 70 RR 440+6 4-speed). At least I kept some (and a few parts, too). My buddies have some neat Ford and Chevy stuff, but none of us are driving them; too darned valuable now, unfortuantely. That's why I'm having fun with the SC's; they're interesting, unique, available and affordable (for now)...

JD

Nos

I hear that, I sold my fleet awhile back , before the bid jump happen , 20 years ago I sold my 67 Shelby for 20 grand and now see them at 200K , Had the Tx. Speedway Pace car , but after the resto it was stolen right out of my garage , and right next to my Shelby . Sold my Boss 302 , witch was a all show car , could not even drive it , then to see it again at a big auction for 90K , witch was double on what I sold it for . So now Im just playing with the SC cars , yet you can drive them and they look good , stock or with Mods , Got a few of the Turbo Coupes also , witch too are a nice ride to play with or keep stock . So Im in Bird land now and the muscle stuff is gone , had alot of fun back then playing and building them . No fun now getting to that valve cover on the SC . Hold on to those parts , someone out there will want them , just name the price and you should get it . SCya .......... DW:D

Back