trac-loc rear end w/ 3.73s in OK

RawMarkVIII

I have pumpkin for sale with a set of 3.73s & trac-loc . I had the gears installed earlier this year, they have around 5k miles on them and work perfectly. Asking $350 obo. I would prefer a local sale due to its weight, but if you want it shipped, I will work with you. I am about an hour south of Tulsa. I am not online much anymore, so it may take a day or so to get back with you unless you call. Feel free to call me at (918) 857-8561

did you have any problems with it when it was installed ? What year did it come out of ?

Last edited:
They were in my 95 SC. I had a pumpkin with 3.27s in the garage so I swapped them for better economy due to my commute (90 miles a day).

Sold!...to thundrburd. He was the first one to contact me and the money cleared today through paypal. I will ship it tomorrow. Thank you to all of you who showed interest. If any of you are interested in JL Audio subs and amp, check out craigslist.org, tulsa area.

Sold!...to thundrburd. He was the first one to contact me and the money cleared today through paypal. I will ship it tomorrow. Thank you to all of you who showed interest. If any of you are interested in JL Audio subs and amp, check out craigslist.org, tulsa area.

just curious what did it cost ya to ship it because in the future I'm probably gonna ship one out

Back