PDA

View Full Version : Next Saturday night BBQ/SC Meet at Pro Lube?

KwikGSeX
06-27-2007, 02:16 PM
Is anyone up for it? Me and the other fat kid will be putting together the SC at his shop so if anyone wants to come up and watch whats going on and eat some food we'll throw some burgers and dogs on the grill and imma make Pablo supply the marinade for the chicken.. Or F* that ill get his ~~~ the chicken and make him marinade it.. And then he can cook it.. Id also offer free oil changes but i think Jr. would get upset :)

Pablo94SC
06-27-2007, 02:47 PM
My friend cancelled his trip next weekend, so that sounds like a plan.

Ira R.
06-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Next Sat meaning the 30th or the 7th??

Ira

XxSlowpokexX
06-28-2007, 01:24 PM
If Im around Ill show up

KwikGSeX
06-28-2007, 06:08 PM
The 7th would be the BBQ.. We shall be at the shop on the 30th also as we just got the front mount installed on the car so we gotta start fabbing up the piping on it.. So if anyone wants to stop by they are more than welcome.. The more the merrier..

SUPERMN12
06-29-2007, 01:50 PM
We will be at the shop tonite working on the SC. Heres the address:

Pro Lube Inc.
336 Route 109
West Babylon NY 11704
631-422-4400

I have a BBQ and coals at the shop, stop n shop is across the street... Anyone is welcome.
:D
-Mike

Pablo94SC
06-29-2007, 02:33 PM
You gonna be at the shop on Sunday? Tara needs to give you some money and I want to take a look at the car and my blower case. :)

SUPERMN12
06-29-2007, 02:38 PM
No more sundays for me:D

XxSlowpokexX
06-29-2007, 03:19 PM
wow he even created a name...he must be serious haha!

Pablo94SC
06-29-2007, 03:56 PM
No more sundays for me:D

You dumb bunny. Ok, then we'll be by the shop on the 7th. Get a VAG-COM for the B6 Passat. We need to turn off the oil change service reminder in Tara's car... and pay you. LOL

SUPERMN12
06-29-2007, 05:44 PM
You dumb bunny. Ok, then we'll be by the shop on the 7th. Get a VAG-COM for the B6 Passat. We need to turn off the oil change service reminder in Tara's car... and pay you. LOL

Check the owners manual, should tell you how to turn that light off. I only turn lights off for "paying customers" LOL;)

Damon- You win anything at the carlisle show?? And your damn skippy I created a name, it too much fun not to join in

Pablo94SC
06-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Owners manual doesn't tell you ~~~~~. I looked it up online and you either have to take it to the dealer or get the VAG-COM breakout box for VW. Just another way for the auto dealers to screw you out of money.

SUPERMN12
07-02-2007, 03:08 PM
So is anyone coming this weekend or are me + D gonna be the only ones again?:confused:

KwikGSeX
07-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Looks like everyone is gonna be a bitch.. Maybe Miller will come with his 485whp SC :rolleyes: :D

Pablo94SC
07-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Tara and I will be there saturday. You guys still cooking food?

KwikGSeX
07-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Tara and I will be there saturday. You guys still cooking food?

2 fat kids thrashing on a car and no food? You feelin allright? We might just make you cook tho since you got the sick nasty marinade for the chicken.. Which BTW i need to PM you about.. lol

XxSlowpokexX
07-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Ill see if I can make it..Off to Kansas next week

Pablo94SC
07-03-2007, 09:21 AM
2 fat kids thrashing on a car and no food? You feelin allright? We might just make you cook tho since you got the sick nasty marinade for the chicken.. Which BTW i need to PM you about.. lol

I still got 5lbs of chicken frozen, so if you call me friday and remind me to defrost it, I'll cook it. Just make sure a small bottle of JW Red is handy for me to put in the sauce. I have the rest of the ingredients.

KwikGSeX
07-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Looks like the BBQ will have to be postponed to a later date as I was made aware that the owner of the shop had a previous engagement that he was just recently made aware of by his fiancee.. Sorry dudes!!

Miller
07-06-2007, 08:33 PM
aww i wanted my top, mathaflacka

KwikGSeX
07-07-2007, 01:20 AM
aww i wanted my top, mathaflacka

I will call you tomorrow morningish.. Im still gonna be at the Lube working on the SC but no BBQ after work as there is a previous engagement.. And I talked to Jason.. Dude.. 32psi on DR's and you wonder why they spin.. LoL Yoooo eeeddeeeeottt!!

Miller
07-07-2007, 01:23 AM
hey i was coming home from putting them on gimmie a break.. i havent gotten to play with them yet because it has been wet, and i have no wipers on my car bc im lazy....

i got mad and pulled over today and just let a bunch of air out with an allen wrench and they hooked much better.. i cannot power break it bc my car is an absolute death trap and my breaks dont work because i have no vaccume because i have a ~~~~ cam and this is a long sentence.... I need to get a vac canister and i should be A-ok to play, but until then, its sitting in my driveway, bc i dont like when my foot goes to the floor on the brakes YAHKNOWWUTIMSAYIN

XxSlowpokexX
07-07-2007, 02:55 AM
Miller yer on crack..I bet ya any amoun tof money Id get ity to powwer brake..EASY

Ira R.
07-07-2007, 07:37 AM
hey i was coming home from putting them on gimmie a break.. i havent gotten to play with them yet because it has been wet, and i have no wipers on my car bc im lazy....

i got mad and pulled over today and just let a bunch of air out with an allen wrench and they hooked much better.. i cannot power break it bc my car is an absolute death trap and my breaks dont work because i have no vaccume because i have a ~~~~ cam and this is a long sentence.... I need to get a vac canister and i should be A-ok to play, but until then, its sitting in my driveway, bc i dont like when my foot goes to the floor on the brakes YAHKNOWWUTIMSAYIN

No brakes because you have a cam?? How big a cam did you put in that thing??

Ira

KwikGSeX
07-07-2007, 09:22 AM
No brakes because you have a cam?? How big a cam did you put in that thing??

Ira

Me thinks something else is wrong with that pile..

Ira R.
07-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Me thinks something else is wrong with that pile..

Yea well, all we heard was Morana Stage whatever. We didn't get the numbers but I didn't think the cam was that big.

Ira

Miller
07-07-2007, 10:08 AM
I'v talked to Jason about it. He told me my car was El Crapo and the duration was to big and lets all the vac out. The breaks dont not work all the time, just when the vac is low....but ok im making it up

Ira R.
07-07-2007, 10:46 AM
I'v talked to Jason about it. He told me my car was El Crapo and the duration was to big and lets all the vac out. The breaks dont not work all the time, just when the vac is low....but ok im making it up

So you're just going to keep it a deep dark secret huh?? :p Fine. Whatever floats your boat. ;) Hope I don't make the same mistake you did :eek: Since this started out as a discussion on your crummy brakes anyway, I guess it really doesn't much matter..... :rolleyes:

Ira

Miller
07-07-2007, 11:33 AM
I already said the cam.. its the morana B cam...
http://moranav6racing.com/downloads/a%2Cb%2Cc%20camshaft%20specs.tif

I dont know what im lookin at so just look yourself...;)

Ira R.
07-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Well, a .519 cam is a nice size cam. But am I reading that right though, 284/284 duration?? That can't be can it?? :eek:

My '94 had the .520 210/220 in it and it was very streetable.

Or is that 224/224 (which is more than likely). If it's a .519 224/224 that's not a bad street cam. And it certainly shouldn't interfere with your brakes! But I bet it sounds good at idle :D

Ira

Miller
07-07-2007, 12:16 PM
It pulls very bad vac at idle... In D at about 750rpms, im pulling like 8"....I'v checked the seal on EVERYTHING about 10x, its not a leak....and idle is very badass haha almost 2 much for me.... it deffinitly turns heads tho

Pablo94SC
07-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Unfortunately Ira, that cam would kill the brakes in a late model SC. The brake booster just doesn't hold enough vacuum to be effective with a decent cam in the car.

Miller
07-07-2007, 07:09 PM
i bought an installed a crane vac canister, brakes work muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better now...

Ira R.
07-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Unfortunately Ira, that cam would kill the brakes in a late model SC. The brake booster just doesn't hold enough vacuum to be effective with a decent cam in the car.

Well that's why I asked what cam it was, and I still dont see it. But like I said, I may have misread the cam chart, but a cam with .519 lift and 224 duration I would think wouldn't have that big an effect.

I could be wrong......... just basing it on what comparrisons I have.

Ira

Miller
07-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Ira, i really couldn't tell you... Im not schooled on what all the cam numbers mean, and unsure what the numbers even are for this cam. maybe somebody with some more knowledge will jump in and make sense4 of it for both of us

XxSlowpokexX
07-09-2007, 12:08 AM
I cant view the specs but you are thinking duration at .50 I believe Ira. I'm suprised the vacuum is so low myself. The cam apparently makes nice power for what it is and doesnt seem to be bleeding off to much boost. If i could read the cam card I'd be able to comment better. I didnt think it had to much a lope either

Ira R.
07-09-2007, 10:12 AM
...dupped...

CarlisleLandOwn
09-12-2007, 03:27 AM

HAHAHAHA on that not being a N/A cam ... if it was any more of a N/A cam it would actually have "do not use in artificial aspiration applications" written ON the cam lobes.