F/S: A Few Miscellaneous Parts

txsc

PRICES LOWERED

I have the following for sale:

1) Complete remote fuel door release assembly. Includes door in excellent condition w/perfect oxford white paint; solenoid release assembly w/cable; door catch w/screw; release button (mounts in glove box below trunk release button). I had this on my car, and it works perfectly. This is all you need to install a remote fuel door release in your car. The wiring in these cars is already in place; plug 'n play. Bonus if your car is oxford white. - $50.00 + shipping. Sold

2) JBL Amplifier. I bought this when I was considering installing JBL in my 90 XR7; I ended up not doing the swap. Amplifier is untested, but are usually okay. - $15.00 + shipping.

3) JBL Sub-woofer assembly w/brackets and cover. I bought this when I was considering installing JBL in my 90 XR7; I ended up not doing the swap. Amp is probably okay, but assume the speaker is no good. The box has a couple of broken ears. The brackets are complete with the mounting stand-offs and nuts; the cover is in good condition. - $20.00 + shipping (heavy).

4) Cup/coin holder. - This is the modified Taurus piece that fits in the opening for the storage compartment in front of the ash tray. Remove the pocket and snap this in place. Correctly modified, and in excellent condition. - $15.00 + shipping. [COLOR="Red

I am happy to combine shipping on multiple items. I will charge only the actual shipping that I have to pay; no mark-up. PM me your zip code and I will advise shipping cost.

Thanks,

JD

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 66
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 70
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 89
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Sale pending on the cup/coin holder.

Feel free to make me an offer of any kind on the remaining items.

JD

Back