10# or 15# boost gauge. I need answers

Rob m

My 94 has a boost gauge that only goes from 20hg vacuum to 10lbs boost. However i saw a boost gauge in the stock location that goes from 30 to 15. is this just a different year? can I swap? I max out my gauge on both ends and i would like to know what my motor is doing. any tips??

I don't believe there is a stock boost gauge that has any good accuracy. If you want to really know a valid number, you'll need to go after market.

Not sure what a 94/95 has but my 91 along with every other Sc my body style has the 30/15.

Jay
My 90,91, and 95 all had 30/15

My 94 has a boost gauge that only goes from 20hg vacuum to 10lbs boost. However i saw a boost gauge in the stock location that goes from 30 to 15. is this just a different year? can I swap? I max out my gauge on both ends and i would like to know what my motor is doing. any tips??

Buy an aftermarket gauge

something aint right because your boost gauge on your 94 is like everyother one on any year sc.

something aint right because your boost gauge on your 94 is like everyother one on any year sc.

every other one i have seen is diferenr than mine. My gauge only reads to 10lbs. every other one goes to 15 lbs does anyone know why this is.

how about a picture

maybe the previous owner adapted a more accurate guage into the cluster.

well i wish I had some idea what my motor is doing. i idle at 20 hg so i dont know how low i am going under decel and at 3/4 throttle i am maxing out my gauge and it sucks. I want a normal one. I feel left out

my bad!! the previous owner put in a stupid brushed stainless gauge bezel from a lx so it covers the bottom of the gauge. I am a dumb a$$ i guess. if you look at it from the top you can see the numbers at the bottom. I might take that thing out and either ditch it or trim it so I can see. thanks for wasting your time to help me. I will try to know what i am talkin bout before i post next time

Back