Neibert still the beast around here?

kuhnga

Hey ya'll

Have not been on here forever, just trying to catch up. What is the big high tech mod these days? Still the AR?
Dalke-you still have my trailor, it is going to be wore out when I see it again:) Has it been like 3 years? I have some blocks and other parts you can have when you bring it.
Has Damon ran 10sec aand has 550hp yet?

Mike
Do you still have my old car? Can I buy it back?

MPx are at 25% od are the new thing. ARs needs a ring and lots of mula to get. Neibert keeps raising the bar. And thats about it 4 years in a nut shell. Welcome back.

*thinking to himself* Hmmmm....he wants to buy his car back....WHO could have predicted that?... Wonder if he can share some trade secrets about a LARGE WHIPPLE....

So...are you wanting to get back into the SC game?

Chris

Hi Gary..welcome back.

Kevin Leitum is the guy to beat around here. I expect he'll pass me up later this year without ever using nitrous.

David

You gonna get Jim Demmit started on the whole full weight thing.

lol, he won't even want to hear my new weight then!!!! just an update, i did make one easy pass, left the line easy, no transbrake, to see how it would react and shifted 1000 rpm early, and lifted a little in first because it wanted to go a little right. but it still ran 11.48 with a 1.54 60 foot.

I would say neibert at my weight would be an a great match off the juice.

WOW...That is still pretty good though. 1.58 is pretty good saying you left easy, though the solid axle helped tremendously I bet. Anyway....lets not rule out you for the tens later this year.

Oh...I think Dan Sly will hit 11s soon. I hope to be mid 12s before I lunch my tranny, but that will be next year if I am lucky.

Chris

WOW...That is still pretty good though. 1.58 is pretty good saying you left easy, though the solid axle helped tremendously I bet. Anyway....lets not rule out you for the tens later this year.

Oh...I think Dan Sly will hit 11s soon. I hope to be mid 12s before I lunch my tranny, but that will be next year if I am lucky.

Chris

yes, the ladder bar solid rear is just awesome. i was excited that it only moved a little to the right on the first trip. i figured i would have to make a bunch of adjustments before i got it right. I no longer can do a burnout on the street. i can't even hold it with the brakes, just will push the front tires bad. I am hoping for a mid to high 1.3 60 on the transbrake. good luck on your goal. i am sure you will get the soon. my C4 tranny will be up for sale late in the year or early next.

Damon is currently looking for his AR and sold all his spare parts to miller...Daves the AR guy to beat and Kevin the M90 guy

Whats up GARY!!

This thread is about to make me go pull all the extra weight stuff out of my car......I cant wait untill I have the $$$$$ to make my car fast :(

Some highlights:

• George sold the club to some Japanese investors and now lives in a nudist colony.
  • CarlisleLandOwn (CLO) and Dave Dalke now own a tuning shop together which tunes everything under the sun.
  • Kurt Sunday changed his name to Kurt Monday.
  • The club has an official leg humper (seawalkersee).
  • The TBU has it own raffle at the SC Shootout every year now.
  • The SC Shootout is the only official club sponsored event.

Some highlights:

• George sold the club to some Japanese investors and now lives in a nudist colony.
  • CarlisleLandOwn (CLO) and Dave Dalke now own a tuning shop together which tunes everything under the sun.
  • Kurt Sunday changed his name to Kurt Monday.
  • The club has an official leg humper (seawalkersee).
  • The TBU has it own raffle at the SC Shootout every year now.
  • The SC Shootout is the only official club sponsored event.

that is the funniest thing I have read on here in a loooooooooooong time!!:D

Oh and good to see you stop in Gary.

lol, he won't even want to hear my new weight then!!!! just an update, i did make one easy pass, left the line easy, no transbrake, to see how it would react and shifted 1000 rpm early, and lifted a little in first because it wanted to go a little right. but it still ran 11.48 with a 1.54 60 foot.

I would say neibert at my weight would be an a great match off the juice.

Ultra mod factory Light Weight ;)

Kevin glad you got it to the point of doing test runs its going to be top performer in et and speed. I respect guys like Kevin, David doing it there own ways no matter if Kevins car is light still love the fact is non-nitrous. Mine is still a Heavy Super Stock Style at the moment :D I am fighting with getting my tow rig smoged the goal is 7/28/07 Sat test and tune I hate California smog laws :mad: Cross my fingers and hope to get up there with you guys

Gary that was a beautiful car you sold so much work into it are you getting the itch to get back at it?

Hey Gary

Nice to see you checking in ... you're welcome to come back here more often!! :p

cheers
Ed N.

I would love to have a car again, but I would never have the time to exhaust in it again. But if I could use it a s a reliable daily driver that would be fun:D

Kevin-
You have a solid rear and C4? That is what I was ready to do next, sounds like it was worth it.

Duane- You still doing engine flushes?

Dave-What's up with the turbo car?

Hey Randy!

I guess Carlisle is over for this year?

PS

If anyone has any pictures of my car(especially the engine) could you please email them to me. I did not save any pictures:mad:

Dave-What's up with the turbo car?

Converted to a FAST XFI stand alone engine managment system that includes 3 bap map, differnt distributor, MSD crank trigger, wide band o2 ect..

Then switched to a full manual VB with trans brake. Put some race gas in it and pulled 688 rwhp at 20 pounds on a mustang dyno. Shortly afterwards I broke a motor mount, the balancer starting self destructing and timing cover began leaking...upgraded to an Inovators West balancer, Ford timing cover, custom steel motor mounts.

Raced it in Dayton a couple months ago at about 80% power and ran the numbers in my sig. With more traction and more boost I think I can get it into the very low 10s. Still running stock halfshafts, so they are probably the weak link for now.

I drive it to work about once a week and scare myself nearly everytime :D .

David

Last edited:
Back