arp 2.8 chevy head studs

big mike

these were on my 93 for about 1500 miles. i have no use for them anymore. speak up for pics. last i saw, these went for $85 new without shipping. asking $60 shipped.

arp fasteners ARE reusable!

I am definitely interested but am dealing with a separation from my wife. Very painful and hard to keep my mind straight right now. Mikey just shoot me a couple of pics or post and bear with me please. Thanks.

here's the only shot i have of them now. i do have the other studs, just not in that pic. i didnt get around to getting pics this weekend.

3.jpg

i still need to clean them up. if you want pics of them cleaned up, lemme know. paypal is lil_mike1623 at hotmail dot com.

Mike,

The issue with the wife has me messed up. I am going to put off the car for now. I'll let the big e take them. Thanks bud.

ouch, sorry to hear that man. all the more reason for me to not get married ;) hope it goes smoothly man. you are in my prayers :D

big e, they are yours.

Send me your paypal address and I'll get you the funds......

Hope everything works out for you Flex......

got your payment, thanks. here's a few shots of the studs. i cleaned each one, and there will be two separate ziplock bags. i lubed each piece up with wd40, and burped all the air out of the bags. the nuts started to rust a small bit while they were drying. the other studs are in the bag.

studs005.jpg

studs006.jpg

Back