codes

i got the same thing even after putting it in park. what about codes 225, 112,113, and 222? is there a list of codes somewhere? thanks so much, joe:)

i got the same thing even after putting it in park. what about a code 225 or 222? is there a list of codes somewhere? thanks so much, joe:)

225 knock sensor signal not detected during dynamic response test(engine run self test)

222 DIS problem, loss of right side ignition diagnostic monitor (IDM) signal

I already changed the dis module the other day. i could have got a bad one from the auto parts store. it was bad before, but the engine still ran just not on all cylinders. anything on the 112, 113 codes? thanks,joe:)

I already changed the dis module the other day. i could have got a bad one from the auto parts store. it was bad before, but the engine still ran just not on all cylinders. anything on the 112, 113 codes? thanks,joe:)

112, 113 (ACT) air charge temp. sensors ...signal to low(112) to high(113

where is that located and what does it look like? could that be causing my car not to start and run? thanks so much for your help,joe:)

I Had My Dis Module Checked Again And It Was Ok. I Pulled All Of The Plugs And They Were Saturated With Gas. I Cleaned Them Up And Checked The Spark(excellent Spark). So, I Put Them Back In And No Change. I Pulled The #1 Plug And Again Saturated. So I Am Thinking It Might Be The Fpr. What Is The Easiest Way Do Check It? Pull The Wiper Cowl Maybe? Thanks,joe:)

I Have A Raised Top, Custom Fmic W/dual Electric Fans, 10% Sc Pully, Dual Exhaust W/ Custom H-pipe,gutted Cats,and 2 Chamber Flowmasters, 373's In The Rear, Deleted Ac, 190 Lph Fuel Pump, SOLID RUBBER MOTOR MOUNTS, AFTER MARKET TRANNY COOLER, And My Battery Is In The Trunk. THANKS,JOE:)

Back