Having Some Issues Please Help!

ThunderCoupe94

Wasup Guys,

So here is the scoop. On innitial start up on my 94 SC the boost gauge is reading a little ablove the 20 when I put it into gear it jumps up to around 14.

I have been having an issue while giving the car throttle. I noticed the past 2 days the the issue is present when the boost needle goes over to the BOOST side or if I am at a low RPM and the needle is in the In HG section. If I keep a steady pace and have it about half way in the Vac section the car will run fine but have a slight miss here & there.

I know I should know this answer as I have been here long enough but I am getting fed up and I need your guys help before I drive myself insane.

Any info ya'll can lend me would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance ya'll

Jay

If it were mine, depending on a few if not many variables, I would change the plugs & wires. If they have just been done it is likley that there is a bad conncection or a damaged plug.

Truth is that there are a handfull of things that could cause your symtoms.

Good Luck with the solution.

Brad

If it were mine, depending on a few if not many variables, I would change the plugs & wires. If they have just been done it is likley that there is a bad conncection or a damaged plug.

Truth is that there are a handfull of things that could cause your symtoms.

Good Luck with the solution.

Brad

i 2nd try the plugs..

Back