looking for my old sc in mid-ohio area

Gary Bitzer

if anyone currently owns a vermillion red 92 SC auto with black leather and no sunroof and factory spoiler and it was purchased at ricart ford in columbus ohio i NEED to talk to you, it would have had an alpine head unit and kicker subs in the trunk, dark window tint and a fresh paint job. when purchased it would have had about 39k miles if i remember correct. purchase year would have been sometime in 1999-2000. the vin number is 1FAPP64RXNH152355 . i am VERY INTERESTED in buying it back. if you have this car please PM me or email me at gbitzerjr@comcast.net

if anyone currently owns a vermillion red 92 SC auto with black leather and no sunroof and factory spoiler and it was purchased at ricart ford in columbus ohio i NEED to talk to you, it would have had an alpine head unit and kicker subs in the trunk, dark window tint and a fresh paint job. when purchased it would have had about 39k miles if i remember correct. purchase year would have been sometime in 1999-2000. the vin number is 1FAPP64RXNH152355 . i am VERY INTERESTED in buying it back. if you have this car please PM me or email me at gbitzerjr@comcast.net

i saw one that looked just like your dec. cruising down 270 yesterday while i was out and about with the mustangs..

there's a big car show next weekend that draws out all types of car...ill keep my eye out and see if he is there and check the vin...if it is him...ill get his contact info for you!

just ran the vin in a carfax and it says the last registration on it was 11/13/06

Michigan
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Sterling Heights, MI
Title #169T3170289

cars in michigan it seems.

J

i saw one that looked just like your dec. cruising down 270 yesterday while i was out and about with the mustangs..

there's a big car show next weekend that draws out all types of car...ill keep my eye out and see if he is there and check the vin...if it is him...ill get his contact info for you!

Are you referring to the Good Guys car show Ryan?

Shane

Back