95 Drivers Side Grounding Strap

rickbtbird

Does anybody have a pic of where the driver's side grounding strap goes. I think it was attached to one of the motor mounts bolts and somewhere on the frame but I don't remember.

it doesnt neccesarily need to be in a specific position as long as it is attached tot eh engien properly, what you can do is take out the lower left bolt that holds the a/c bracket and put the bolt through that, so it would be in between the braket and the engine. i have mine there minus the bracket but that will work

it doesnt neccesarily need to be in a specific position as long as it is attached tot eh engien properly, what you can do is take out the lower left bolt that holds the a/c bracket and put the bolt through that, so it would be in between the braket and the engine. i have mine there minus the bracket but that will work

Not quite sure what you're saying here. I thought the engine had to be grounded to the frame.

oh ha sorry, that grounding strap goes underneath where the stock air box sits, there should be a hole there with a nut on the other side,

my understanding is you were you looking for where the strap from the car mounted to the engine. hope that helps you out

well doesnt matter which one as long as one side of the engine ground is on the body and the other is on the engine

Boy this was stupid :p . Well I found where it goes on the frame. It's right below the cooling lines by the air box. The stupid strap attachment was still bolted to the frame and the strap was hanging there by a thread :eek: . I had to pry it apart to get the webbing crimped back in. I attached the other end to the upper motor mount bolt.

So three more part back on in three days. Lets see if I do one part a night I should have it back together by the end of July maybe :eek: !

Back