F/S: Perfect condition '89-'92 SC wheels

commonmanthemes

I have a set of early style SC wheels for sale. They came off of my '89 at 15,000 miles when I put on my Cobras and are pretty much perfect. There are 5 of them, all of which also have good original issue tires (the VR60). Amazingly, they aren't dry-rotted after 18 years. 75% tread on the four, 95%+ on the fifth. I'll let the set go for $200 or 4 for $170. I'm firm on that price because you don't find these wheels in this condition without buying refurbs and how much are those per wheel? $125 each last I checked.

The wheels are located in either Chicago, IL or Bourbonnais, IL, whichever you choose. Local pickup is much preferred. I lost the pictures I had of them before, but you can PM me or email me at ryan.fox@myoasis.colum.edu if you really want pictures or wish to discuss. Thanks!

Last edited:
Wish I were closer. I already have several nearly NOS wheels, but I sure would like to have those tires...

JD

Email me for pictures I got quickly the other day. They are too big to fit on SCCOA.

Click on the start button, click on run and type in mspaint and click ok. Click file then open and browse for the picture. Click on Image then stretch/skew and reduce the horizontal and veritical percentage. Click on file then save as and name it something else to keep the original picture intact. check your file size to see if it meets the 400k max. If it doesn't, repeat! :)

Click on the start button, click on run and type in mspaint and click ok. Click file then open and browse for the picture. Click on Image then stretch/skew and reduce the horizontal and veritical percentage. Click on file then save as and name it something else to keep the original picture intact. check your file size to see if it meets the 400k max. If it doesn't, repeat! :)

Um. Thanks for your greatly insightful input. It's good to know that there are people out there so smart! I mean WHAT WOULD A GUY WITH A DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE LIKE ME DO WITHOUT YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO RESIZE IMAGES IN MSPAINT????

This is why I hate Windows and all its users. They act like its the only OS out there, when really it's only the least stable OS out there. How about a pat on the back for knowing how to check your email! After using it nonstop since I was 7 years old, I ditched it completely last year.

Did it occur to you that I may NOT be a moron, and I just might be on a Mac, where there isn't stock software that resizes images? I'm not getting new software to do it either. I suppose I could use my Linux side of my Mac to do it (cos yeah, I'm dual-booted with rEFIt), but honestly I don't want to take the time.

So just email me for pics people... Really. They're nice and big and detailed.

Last edited:
Um. Thanks for your greatly insightful input. It's good to know that there are people out there so smart! I mean WHAT WOULD A GUY WITH A DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE LIKE ME DO WITHOUT YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO RESIZE IMAGES IN MSPAINT????

Did it occur to you that I may NOT be a moron, and I just might be on a Mac, where there isn't stock software that resizes images? I'm not getting new software to do it either. I suppose I could use my Linux side of my Mac to do it (cos yeah, I'm dual-booted with rEFIt), but honestly I don't want to take the time.

So just email me for pics people... Really. They're nice and big and detailed.

wow ...............

Whatever dude, I was just trying to help out. Some people are not so computer savvy.

Well, I for one appreciate your photo tutorial. I'm not very computer savvy (although I'm not a moron either). Even though I can do wonderful things in other highly technical areas, I'm not a big computer nerd (and I also have a degree and everything!). So, you're instructions on how to resize photos will help ME out the next time I have that problem.

By the way, several IT people I've worked with in the past sound just like that guy... : )

Thanks,

JD

Heh. Yeah, us IT guys are jerks about our knowledge. I do have to admit that. But the truth of it is I could resize photos with MSPaint since I was a child.

Ultimately, I'm not trying to start a fight out here. And while I might have been a jerk (sorry...), I can handle posting my business here on my own.

Glad somebody found the tutorial helpful, except it doesn't belong here under "Parts for Sale." That is all.

Well, I for one appreciate your photo tutorial. I'm not very computer savvy (although I'm not a moron either). Even though I can do wonderful things in other highly technical areas, I'm not a big computer nerd (and I also have a degree and everything!). So, you're instructions on how to resize photos will help ME out the next time I have that problem.

By the way, several IT people I've worked with in the past sound just like that guy... : )

Thanks,

JD

Thank you JD. I appreciate it.

Not to brag or anything, but I'm a Systems Engineer and work with Enterprise Sun Solaris Servers, Cisco networks as well as Windows networks. I also have a degree. Just thought I'd someone out.

Anyways, bump for some nice rims.

Back