Low side A/C port?????

fastsc92

Low side A/C port????? Need help fast.

I know this has been answered so many times. But i cant seem to find the low side service port of the A/C. I'm going to drain and flush the system with some tools i got from an A/C guy i know. But i cant find the low side port. I think its on the accumulator, but where. I have a 92' if that helps any. Someone help me out on this...thanks.

Last edited:
Not sure If a '94 is the same but mine is near the passenger shock actuator cover. Actually have to remove mine for easy access.

newbie my butt!

Last edited:
(2nd time trying to reply)
Its about 2 inches forward of the spring lock fitting on the line coming out of the accumulator. That's the suction line and the r12 fitting is a black cap shrader valve. If its been retro fitted, the cap is blue. Its usually buried under wiring bundles, and fuel lines.

ya i just filled it...but i didn;'t see the one you're talking about anywhere. I looked forever for it. I only have one under the pressure switch on the accumulator. I put the new fittings on there....filled it, then took them off and put the switch back on. works fine...nice and icy. I got out about 10oz of the old oil. I think i got all of it. It was a pain and it should last now.....i hope. I figured...oh well...didn't work anyways, might as well try to fix it and if it goes in a year......oh well. I used a friends flush gun and this machine that he let me use. Worked pretty good...took about 45 min.

Back