Lentech AOD Valvebody Owners

Toms-SC

Hey,

This is a question for those with the Lentech AOD Valvebodies installed into their early (89-93) AOD.

During WOT at what RPM does your car shift in automatic mode from 1-2?

I think mine is shifting to early and suffering from the same symptoms of my other AOD of shifting too early during WOT. I'll have to double check everything.

Thanks

I don't recall and I won't be able to check until this weekend as my car is in the back of the garage right now.

Tom,

I think mine shifts around 5500...but not certian, because I almost always manually shift it when going WOT.

David

Transmission out again Kurt?

Ha, Ha, real funny :)

Actually, they wife's car is in the shop this week, so she's driving my F250 Super Duty and I'm driving my 95 to work everyday. We had scattered T-storms w/ possible hail forecasted the past 2 days and as much as I hate to admit it, if one of my SC's has to get stuck in hail, I'd prefer it to be my 95 5 speed, not the 92.

O.k. Was to work too early and I didn't have the heart to go WOT leaving a stoplight at 6am. So on the way home I got rained, so that ment no way I would get traction. Finally the rain broke, found a dry road and WOT after a short roll from the red light.

Shifted at the 2nd or 3rd red line after the 5k mark on the tach for the 1 to 2 shift.

This with the Lentech Street Terminator valve body with OD Delete and calibration #1.

Back