Teflon gaskets

skeem187

Anyone on this board selling gaskets? I'd like some for the I.C. tubes, & my raised top. Thanx for any info

<sob>I'm starting to be down on the teflon gaskets.</sob>
A couple folks have said that more leaks than not have shown up on cars with those. You can do just fine with RTV for the tube fittings.

Thats a bunch of bunk!..I've had them...took them off many times and reused them over and over..they are fantastic!...tighten your frappin bolts!:eek:

I have them on my 90 SC and plan to put them on my 92. I had the hardest time sealing up the lower ic tube to the ic, but with the gasket, no more leaks. :D

no leaks here..I also bought a teflon set(not from tin knocker but im sure the same) It came with upper and lower ic side, top "doughnut" for top outlet, gasket for between top and sc, gasket between intake to sc, throttle body...basically all gaskets for all sc intake stuff...now i have removed the ic and pipes, top more than a couple times seals fine everytime

Teflon I.C. Gaskets

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/THUNDERBIRD-INTERCOOLER-GASKET-SET_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33741QQihZ017QQitemZ270141412889[/URL]

Tell them that your from the SSCOA forums, and you can get free shipping:)

Last edited:
Yeah I was selling them for $4 for each gasket when I as making them, I also made the Top, SC Inlet, TB, Intake Plenum, and IAC. Before that only the IC sets were available.

- Dan

Back