Where does this mount?

rickbtbird

I'm putting my intake back together on my 95 and I don't remember where these brackets bolts up too. The unit has two vacuum lines coming out of it and I think it's called the EGR Pressure Sensor. My 90 doesn't have one because there's no EGR on it.

Last edited:
It bolts to the back of the air intake plenum its a real bear to get to and easier done with the wiper cowl removed. You will see the mounting bosses if you look back there.

It bolts to the back of the air intake plenum its a real bear to get to and easier done with the wiper cowl removed. You will see the mounting bosses if you look back there.

I'm sorry, I should have specified, It's already off the intake system. There are two attachments on the bracket, one pointing down towards the intake and the other bolts toward the blower. I'm sure I know where the one on top attaches too but the lower attachment point I'm not sure about.

Pic

Here's a pic of the unit and the attached bracket. In the top left above my finger, you'll see an attachment point. I need to know where that attaches to on the motor.

Attachments

• EGR.jpg
    EGR.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 77
Attaches to the Air Cooler to Intake Manifold Adapter

I figured it out myself. The bottem bracket attaches tothe stud from the bolt on the Air Cooler to Intake Manifold Adapter.

Back