SCT chip tuned by Dalke for sale

quick35th

Guys I have a SCT chip for sale that I bought and had tuned back in January 2007. The motor was on its last leg prior to getting it tuned and soon died afterwords so this chip is practically brand new still. It will just need to be reburnt for your car. I am asking $260 shipped to the lower 48 states. Canada may be more. I paid $300 for this chip in January. PM if interested.

Shane

Other than a couple rare exceptions, all SCT chips are multi position chips. This one is a multi-position chip, you just need to buy the switch and the extra programs.

Also, a re-burn for your specific application is $150 and will transfer the warranty for the chip into your name.

Other than a couple rare exceptions, all SCT chips are multi position chips. This one is a multi-position chip, you just need to buy the switch and the extra programs.

Also, a re-burn for your specific application is $150 and will transfer the warranty for the chip into your name.

Thanks Dave. That's good to know. Sorry Shane, I know the answer to my question doesn't help you any.

Ira

I didn't realize that. Definitely good to know.

Shane

Shane what are the current setting on the chip? What year vehicle was it used in? What EEC catch code?

I'm interested but at $260 + a $150 re-burn it doesn't seem like a good deal on something that was $300 new. If I could use it as is for my car without having it re-burned then it would be more cost effective.

Joe

Joe,

I think the chip itself was $300 before the cost of the tune (burning). I might be wrong, so you should ask Dalke for verification

Total cost for the chip and tune was $400. SO I see where some think its to expensive. So I'll change the price on it since I did not look at the price of the chip that way. $200 shipped OBO is the new price.

Shane

Where did you buy the chip and where is "Dalke's" shop located? I live in Bellefontaine & work in Columbus.

Back