porkchop2oo2
07-14-2007, 06:40 PM
Boo bithces

PReDiTR91
07-14-2007, 07:56 PM
What the Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....:)

porkchop2oo2
07-16-2007, 03:22 AM
jus saying hi and the car is faster than the last time i ran it. slicks and some skinnies up front will do the trick and shave off 3 tenths

i could of said wassup on tccoa but i dont want anyone to know my new username ;)

PReDiTR91
07-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Only one way to find out....... Line it up with carlos!:p

mannysc
07-18-2007, 12:59 AM
who the heck is porkchop2002? lol

how ya been nice to see you back

mannysc@msn.com
my brothers site R.I.P. http://www.freewebs.com/mannysc/index.htm

http://community.webshots.com/user/mannysc

porkchop2oo2
07-19-2007, 02:40 AM
porkchop2oo2 is the guy who doesnt give a rats @ss about tccoa and thier trigger happy admins/mods

whatever i would of done the same if i was them with no lifes

>=)

good to see you too manny....people here are chilled and laid back and dont want drama like tccoa did.

-Mike

fordfanatic2
07-19-2007, 05:29 AM
trigger happy? i believe your the ~~~~bag that sold things to two different people and never sent them the stuff they paid for. then it took everyone on the board calling, emailing, and pming you to get you to send the people their money back. and even then it took way, way to long for them to get back what you stole from them. you made your own bed so lie in it.

al35thsc
07-19-2007, 10:01 AM
*grabs popcorn and a beer*

porkchop2oo2
07-19-2007, 08:59 PM
-sold things to two different people
-everyone...get you to send the people their money back
-it took way, way to long for them to get back what you stole from them.
- i sold a set a rims to ONE person you idiot...took my time on shipping seeing how i didnt get what i wanted for them but o well i was gonna ship them anyways. after time of debating on how to ship the rims (greyhound, fedex, etc) i decided not to and jus see if i could get someone else to ship them for me *a buddy or something*...yea i got lazy and life caught up with me, o well live and learn he got his money back PLUS interest. someone else did send me a payment of a wopping 10-15 bucks :rolleyes: which i didnt even want seeing how i would of shipped the part for free and by the time i got my life together i was banned and didnt have an adress to send the part to. as soon rejoined under a new name those people were the first people i talked to. i requested an adress from the person who sent me 10 or something bucks and got no response. he sent me a money order i never cashed and i even lost it but whatever im still willing to send the part.

- yea everyone called me cuz i would be on tccoa almost 24/7 but i had a 15 hour a week job at the time. i work 45+ hours a week now and i couldnt catch up on tccoa/shipping/selling/buying/etc....whatever i dont need tccoa seeing how its has a bunch of bench racers and lots of people that talk smack and give out a lot of false info and think they know everything. just ask 94onair he will know what im talking about. :cool:

- Stealing is when you take something and never give it back. He got his money back + interest cuz i felt bad. wasnt much but it was enough for him to forgive me and want me back on tccoa. the other guy who sent me 10 bucks ive been waiting for an adress for weeks. o well sucks for him seeing how im banned from there, which i dont mind seeing how they need me more than i need them. already got all my discount and parts i needed.

plus tbirds suck and are for old people. im sick of my low 14 second car and its just ugly *compared what im saving up for next*

so, shut your mouth seeing how you have no idea what you are talking about. your just a good example of one of the fking idiots over at tccoa that have no lives and feed off of drama. kinda pathetic but whatever makes you loosers happy. dont get me wrong tccoa had some cool people too but the @ssholes and posers *think they know it all but dont* made it just ugly.

-Mike aka Porkchop aka thechosenone aka Porkchop2oo2

A1cntrler
07-19-2007, 09:05 PM
*grabs popcorn and a beer*

Can I get you a fresh one while I am up??:D

porkchop2oo2
07-19-2007, 09:21 PM
you like drama too huh? what else is new :rolleyes:

dam forums...

why am i here anyways? peace

rzibilske77
07-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Can I get you a fresh one while I am up??:D

i dont really want to be part of the drama but ill hang around for the beer though :D

rzibilske77
07-19-2007, 09:27 PM
- i sold a set a rims to ONE person you idiot...took my time on shipping seeing how i didnt get what i wanted for them but o well i was gonna ship them anyways. after time of debating on how to ship the rims (greyhound, fedex, etc) i decided not to and jus see if i could get someone else to ship them for me *a buddy or something*...yea i got lazy and life caught up with me, o well live and learn he got his money back PLUS interest. someone else did send me a payment of a wopping 10-15 bucks :rolleyes: which i didnt even want seeing how i would of shipped the part for free and by the time i got my life together i was banned and didnt have an adress to send the part to. as soon rejoined under a new name those people were the first people i talked to. i requested an adress from the person who sent me 10 or something bucks and got no response. he sent me a money order i never cashed and i even lost it but whatever im still willing to send the part.

- yea everyone called me cuz i would be on tccoa almost 24/7 but i had a 15 hour a week job at the time. i work 45+ hours a week now and i couldnt catch up on tccoa/shipping/selling/buying/etc....whatever i dont need tccoa seeing how its has a bunch of bench racers and lots of people that talk smack and give out a lot of false info and think they know everything. just ask 94onair he will know what im talking about. :cool:

- Stealing is when you take something and never give it back. He got his money back + interest cuz i felt bad. wasnt much but it was enough for him to forgive me and want me back on tccoa. the other guy who sent me 10 bucks ive been waiting for an adress for weeks. o well sucks for him seeing how im banned from there, which i dont mind seeing how they need me more than i need them. already got all my discount and parts i needed.

plus tbirds suck and are for old people. im sick of my low 14 second car and its just ugly *compared what im saving up for next*

so, shut your mouth seeing how you have no idea what you are talking about. your just a good example of one of the fking idiots over at tccoa that have no lives and feed off of drama. kinda pathetic but whatever makes you loosers happy. dont get me wrong tccoa had some cool people too but the @ssholes and posers *think they know it all but dont* made it just ugly.

making statements like this........then why are you here?

fordfanatic2
07-19-2007, 10:57 PM
- i sold a set a rims to ONE person you idiot...took my time on shipping seeing how i didnt get what i wanted for them but o well i was gonna ship them anyways. if you didnt get what you wanted then you shouldnt have agreed to sell them
after time of debating on how to ship the rims (greyhound, fedex, etc) i decided not to and jus see if i could get someone else to ship them for me *a buddy or something*...yea i got lazy and life caught up with me, o well live and learn he got his money back PLUS interest. someone else did send me a payment of a wopping 10-15 bucks :rolleyes: which i didnt even want seeing how i would of shipped the part for free and by the time i got my life together i was banned and didnt have an adress to send the part to. as soon rejoined under a new name those people were the first people i talked to. i requested an adress from the person who sent me 10 or something bucks and got no response. he sent me a money order i never cashed and i even lost it but whatever im still willing to send the part.

sure talk alot of ~~~~ now that your azz is kicked off
i just hope that this shows everyone on here how much of a turd you are so they dont get burnt by you
again, you sure talk alot of ~~~~ now
good riddance to a ~~~ like you

bottom line, the guy paid and you never shipped. you pulled your disappearing act just like you did the last time you pulled this crap. and dont use the excuse "i was sooooo busy at work". how long does it take to return a call or send a quick email? two times of pulling the same crap on the forums, thats the reason your gone. so dont try to start a pity party here.

tim-g
07-19-2007, 11:39 PM
bottom line, the guy paid and you never shipped. you pulled your disappearing act just like you did the last time you pulled this crap. and dont use the excuse "i was sooooo busy at work". how long does it take to return a call or send a quick email? two times of pulling the same crap on the forums, thats the reason your gone. so dont try to start a pity party here.

I hear whinning :rolleyes:

al35thsc
07-20-2007, 10:19 AM
I hear whinning :rolleyes:

Must be the blowers.

'nother beer pelase.

Thunder95
07-20-2007, 12:13 PM
It amazes me that you think you didnt nothing wrong and everyone is over reacting. Assclown.

-Joel

P.S. In case you forgot about it, this wasnt just one person, remember last time Mr."TeamFusion"?

90coug
07-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Pork Chop Sandwiches!

A1cntrler
07-20-2007, 03:41 PM
*Settles into recliner with cold brew and some pretzels*

Did I miss anything?? :D

al35thsc
07-20-2007, 05:48 PM
*Settles into recliner with cold brew and some pretzels*

Did I miss anything?? :D

ANY SECOND THEY'RE GOING TO GIVE THIS GUY 20 WACKS WITH A WET NOODLE :D

PReDiTR91
07-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Mike you need to relax!;) You dont hate your t-bird your just hurtin rite now!LOL So you got kicked out of TCCoA.....You act like they kicked you out of SCCoA!:cool:

porkchop2oo2
07-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Mike you need to relax!;) You dont hate your t-bird your just hurtin rite now!LOL So you got kicked out of TCCoA.....You act like they kicked you out of SCCoA!:cool:

I hate all the repairs *suspension/brakes* it needs but other than that it runs great. im not hurting and i redeemed myself by paying those people back with interest. the first time it happened it was for only a 8 dollar gasket and a 20 dollar i forget what it was. i offered to refund them + still send the parts. I did and right after that i did business with them again. dont believe me? look up my old "i trader" feedback and you will see them on there again on the list.

It amazes me that you think you didnt nothing wrong and everyone is over reacting.
yea it sucks i dissapeared and they didnt know what happened but they got thier refunds back + interest and forgave me. i was forgivin and thats all that matters. im in the clear and i have a clear conscience thats ALL that matters, not what you morons think :rolleyes:

no0bs

4.6LCougarXR7
07-21-2007, 10:26 PM
No troll smiley? :(

Ddubb
07-22-2007, 01:03 AM
Porky, dont start complaining about a 10 year old car needing repairs .. we own SC's here, its a pretty common thing.

Youre not the only one permenantly "banned" from the TCCOA.

- Dan aka NSANE :cool:

JoeyICU
07-22-2007, 03:17 PM
so what kinda car are you geting mike?

ive messaged you before on myspace havent i? i cant rember if your the same person or not

SC's break, v8s dont break to often, i beat the urine out of mine and it keeps on
taking a beating, but its in shambles now, and needs major TLC

porkchop2oo2
07-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Porky, dont start complaining about a 10 year old car needing repairs .. we own SC's here, its a pretty common thing.

Youre not the only one permenantly "banned" from the TCCOA.

- Dan aka NSANE :cool:
well its jus a lot of small things...like the strut rod bushings and needing new arms....etc....should hanlde like a new car after im done.

banned from tccoa? does that make me cool like you or something? lol

i plan on getting the new camaro when it comes out. ive been saving up for awhile and im not touching my dinero for awhile till that car comes out. should put all the losers on tccoa to shame :D

tim-g
07-22-2007, 09:20 PM
well its jus a lot of small things...like the strut rod bushings and needing new arms....etc....should hanlde like a new car after im done.

banned from tccoa? does that make me cool like you or something? lol

i plan on getting the new camaro when it comes out. ive been saving up for awhile and im not touching my dinero for awhile till that car comes out. should put all the losers on tccoa to shame :D

Idk if you know but camaros are ~~~~:eek:

porkchop2oo2
07-22-2007, 09:45 PM
i think the new camaro is awesome and while i was on tccoa there were a ton of people agree'in with me saying that it would be a sexy car.

(Edit by Admin)

Ddubb
07-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Sorry Porky, I tried to be nice. You will never be "cool" even with the new Camaro, you'll still be the same drama queen.

- Dan

porkchop2oo2
07-23-2007, 12:07 AM
Sorry Porky, I tried to be nice. You will never be "cool" even with the new Camaro, you'll still be the same drama queen.

- Dan
lol im not trying to be cool...jus want a new car thats sleek like the concept camaro. our cars are alright for now, well at least mine

tim-g
07-23-2007, 12:07 AM
(Edit by Admin.)

porkchop2oo2
07-23-2007, 12:18 AM
(Edit by Admin)

Ddubb
07-23-2007, 12:20 AM
What makes you think you can come here and give people attitude, calling people idiots, gay, noobs, morons, etc ..
Youre the one making a fool of yourself by being immature.

- Dan

porkchop2oo2
07-23-2007, 12:34 AM
jus giving tim crap thats all....its an internet forum...tons of people talk crap...

i dont even know why im still talkin to some of the idiots here.

BAN ME!!!!

someone get a mod/admin to ban me already...

PReDiTR91
07-23-2007, 12:43 AM
Mike....before you drive of a cliff can I get my CD back???

porkchop2oo2
07-23-2007, 12:47 AM
cliff? hell naw....jus saying goodbuy to tbird forums thats all...

you want your cd? come get it lol

Thunder95
07-23-2007, 09:35 AM

How will you be able to afford a Camaro, if you can't even afford to ship some damn wheels? You've been saving up? But not enough to pay the guy back? You're so full of ~~~~, it coming out your ears. It's also great how you say you don't care about us at all, but your going to use the Camaro to put us "losers to shame". Listen, YOU are the one that f-ed up. You did wrong. No one else did! not a single person, it was ALL YOU. Suddenly since you aren't allowed to pull ~~~~ for a third time, you are the victim, and we're all terrible. Go hang out with Miller or something, the stink is starting to smell the same.

-Joel

mannysc
07-23-2007, 11:01 AM

- Dan

whoa im the drama queen around here. hey porky need front end parts? free to you help pull em and they are yours front end is good shape on the 91 im parting . hell I must be the only one who like you . hey im looking into shiping sc wheels too wow what a pain and costly .

ill prbably screw up someones order this week and get involved in a post just like this one . so when they are kickin me and beating me down with cyber baseball bats step in and sheild me bro.

i like the camaro but we are thinking of the challanger srt8

SVT2888
07-30-2007, 02:20 AM
Damn! I can't believe I barely saw this!

fordfanatic2
08-01-2007, 03:00 AM
glad i could help flush a turd.:cool:

Dirtyd0g
08-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Did anyone save me a beer?

The_Ghost
08-30-2007, 10:26 PM
whoa im the drama queen around here. hey porky need front end parts? free to you help pull em and they are yours front end is good shape on the 91 im parting . hell I must be the only one who like you . hey im looking into shiping sc wheels too wow what a pain and costly .

ill prbably screw up someones order this week and get involved in a post just like this one . so when they are kickin me and beating me down with cyber baseball bats step in and sheild me bro.

i like the camaro but we are thinking of the challanger srt8

I still think folks are ~~~~ed up for pickin' on mike like they do. By the same token, Mike shouldnt go around trying to provoke the admins, getting banned on SCCoA was stoooooopid.

About the wheels situation, mike probably just didnt know what a bitch it is to ship wheels. He DID reimburse Alpinebird97 or whatever his name was, AND paid interest on the money.

I phoned him the other day when my car wouldn't start and he was able to, over the phone, guide me through how to start the car by overriding the solenoid. I had no idea where the blue f*ck the starter even was on the car.

He's a good guy, and likewise, Manny is a good dude, too, it's just ~~~~~~~~... it's all ~~~~~~~~. And it makes me sad that one of my friends isn't on the forums anymore.
He just got lazy. Sometimes it takes me 3-4 days to get stuff shipped but I always do get it shipped or make it right by the end of the day.

About Tbirds:
After owning an SC, I am happy with how low maintenance the 4.6L is. What I do miss is the 5spd tranny and 315+lb/ft tq at 1800rpm... :( I miss having a _FAST_ Tbird.

I have FOUR 94-95 tbirds at my house right now... one 3.8L 1994 and three 1995 V8s.
Right now, my car, the black one, is in shambles. It is a cosmetic disaster, my paint is screwed, my starter solenoid just quit, my entire suspension is in desperate need of a rebuild, or new shocks/struts at a bare minimum... I need new tires, but I still have my Thunderbirds. I can't find anything else that is built as well, looks half as good, handles as nicely or is anywhere near as affordable as the Mn12 platform is. I can't find anything else on the market right now I want that I could even remotely afford. Though mine is a nasty mess right now, I still love the piece of junk.

-Ghost

SVT2888
08-31-2007, 12:50 AM
If your selling stuff you gotta know what your gettin yourself into and you can't be lazy!!

I ship the stuff out either the same day I get the money or the next day.

The_Ghost
08-31-2007, 03:18 AM
98% of the time I ship within 72 hrs as promised... the past couple times its been unprepared to ship that day because of waiting for e-checks to clear. I hate those, Paypal takes forever to process them and it takes like 8 business days (4 for e-check clear, another 4 for bank clear) to get payment with which to ship -_-''
But it's not like I keep my buyers in the dark, I keep everybody posted every step of the way.

Anyways, I always ship what I sell within a very very reasonable amount of time. :)

you need a set of chrome 17s. I have a set in the for sale section ;)

-ghost