going to the dyno, you can win a twelve pack of beer for...

pro street rich

You now have the chance to win some beer or soda for those that can't drink. There are the rules...
Guess how much rwh I pull on the dyno thursday. Only one guess per person. You must pick the right #'s or as close WITHOUT going over... I will post the results and you can collect at the shoot out. Sorry no mail service on this one.
So now lets hear your guess, keep in mind what has been done to the car... here is a list.....pretty much everything MP offers,.MPX, 60lb injectors,mp intake,mp tb and matching mass air, mp innercooler, max mp od pulleys,[20%] long tube headers, custom raised top. All this on a STOCK NEW s.c. engine, stepped up fuel system,[255] Well thats about it, so lets see what you all think. Remember this is the same car that took out a 03-4 cobra last week, so lets get going. This will be stopped on thursday morning at 8:00 a.m. cst.........Rich

Just want to confirm the AOD for and non-locking converter for those that didn't read the other thread.

My guess will be 303.5 rwhp

I am going to guess 320. Since you have yet to explain the " Stepped Up Fuel System" I can only ~~~-ume that you are putting the squeeze on it and not saying. All MP + The Squeeze should make good.

I am going to guess 320. Since you have yet to explain the " Stepped Up Fuel System" I can only ~~~-ume that you are putting the squeeze on it and not saying. All MP + The Squeeze should make good.
I'm pretty sure the other thread specifically denies "the squeeze". I believe Rich is refering to fuel lines and pump are upgraded.

No Spray

There is no spray on this car..... The fuel system is as Kurt said. I stepped up the whole system so I would not run out of fuel. I beleive that this is one of the things that is holding back some of you from going to the top...Running out of fuel is the same as having your tb only opening 3/4 way.....think about it.......Rich

Back