Front mount intercooler, Intercooler pipe kit, and headlights

PearlBird

Got a nice intercooler that would make a nice front mount.
It measures 12.5 on the wide end, 6 on the short end, and is 25" long.

Intercooler piping kit, got it off ebay for 75$, bought it to use with the intercooler but now that I'm going a different route I don't need this either.

Headlight set is a 96/97 set cleaned by big mike. I decided to go with new ones off ebay.

Intercooler: 200 + shipping

Intercooler piping: 65 + shipping

96/97 headlights: 50 + shipping

Attachments

• 1147264852182_spec_a__1_.jpg
    1147264852182_spec_a__1_.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 1147727256301_spec_a.jpg
    1147727256301_spec_a.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 196
  • au-kit250-eb-black-multicolor.jpg
    au-kit250-eb-black-multicolor.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
How thick is IC? How big are the inlet and outlet? What brand name? Any specific info on that one? Interested, just want to know more.

Hi Pearlbird~ 95Pearlbird here....

Great Looking Car, Great Photo, I like the angle, and all the green in the shot!

I'm interested in your 94/95 Headlights, have a few questions....

Picture (whole car) looks like they are pretty clear. Are they still?
Mine are pretty yellowed, and don't want the same thing as I already have.
I also have the clear corners on my '95, like yours.
Lighting is one of the only weak points on the 94/95SC, they just aren't very bright. I find the 89-93 headlights are brighter.
How difficult/easy are they to install?
Why did you replace them with the 96/97 Headlights? I didn't think they fit, appearantly they do fit a '94/'95....???
Are the 96/97 higher output, better lenses, seperate high/low beams,whats the main differences?
I thought that the whole shape was different enough(more teardrop) on the 96/97, that they wouldn't fit.

When you say headlight(s), I'm assuming that you are selling for $50 a pair.
Or are they $50 a side? Thanks for clarifying this.

If they are in nice clean shape, totally uncracked and clean, and $50 for both, please send info. on where to send payment, and I'll send you a money order. Or if you have a green dot card, I can get it to you that much quicker.

Here's my direct E-mail> locomotodave @ msn dot com

Please let me know......Thanks! ~Dave

PS- I'll also send you a box, and throw in $10 for shipping, too. Via US mail.
If they are as you say, do you consider this to be first dibs on them as a firm offer, or am I second?
~Thanks for your Reply!

The headlights are sold, thankee for the interest, and thanks for the kind words on my photography skills.

Back