Parts for sale

blackthunder

I will be parting my 90 sc out, i also have a ton of parts for it still not installed. It is black/black all interior pieces are in good condition no cracks no fade. All exterior pieces are dent free except driver door and fender. I will list most of the parts off the top of my head just ask if i have something and i will let you know.

Here's the parts not on the sc currently:
-94/95 superchargers
-Kooks long tube headers
-36lb fuel injectors brand new
-90 or early model aluminum supercharger pully
-90 or early model Supercharger
-Original supersoupe aluminum polished rims

Heres the parts that i have on the vehicle: Car is in complete driving condition! ( willing to sell entire car for $3,500)
-Eibach 1.5 lowering springs
-Koni Infinetly adjustable shocks
-Brand new rack and pinion
-Polyurthene Bushings all the way around
-16 inch helo hatchet
-SCP cat back exahust
-Griffin Aluminum Radiator
-Rebulit/modified engine (6000 miles)
-Rebuilt transmission(15,000 miles)
-Rebuilt Rear end with 3.31 gear ratio

got any other feedback or members who can vouch for you???there's some things i like,but w/2 posts i'm skeptical

How much for the Kook's? Are they new? Is the aluminum pulley aftermarket? What % overdrive?

Interested in Griffin rad. Which one is it, stick or auto, new or used? How much are you looking to get for it?
Payton

Sorry for the delay on posting the other prices i am in between running football camps at my local high school and taking summer finals this week for college i will get the prcies up within the next couple of days

I also have a set of 42 never been used injectors as well
and the original sc wheels

got any other feedback or members who can vouch for you???there's some things i like,but w/2 posts i'm skeptical

I understand you being skeptical, no hard feelings hopefully i can get some stuff out to everyone though to change that i am looking to get others stuff they need for a great price i will post pics if you want them just let me know

Definitely interested in the long tubes. Please send me some pics to bkolic@netscape.net or post. Thanks.

Can you please post pictures of the parts you have with date on the bottom of the picture, that will makefew guys more or less secure about the transaction.
I am also interested in Long tube headers if you still have them. I haven't heard anything about the radiator...

looking for interior pieces. The lonmg stripes on the top of the dash both laft and right side. they need to have all the clips nothing broken. Im also looking for the center console top with ebrake dust boot and hinged door. if the seats are in good shape, ill take the rear bottom and the front drivers top and bottom. ill ask for more as i remember

Back