Who's car is this in this link? I love the exhaust tone.

HK416SC

The link is at the top of the miscallaneous videos section here:

http://www.sccoa.com/multimedia/

It's the pearl white SC, submitted by Chris Mendola, I believe. I love that exhaust tonea nd would like to know what is being run for exhaust on that car. (if it's your car, I apologize for linking it.)

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

thanks, ronnie

Its Chris Mendolas car to start, but not sure what exhaust he has. I don't even think he is around anymore, so maybe someone wh has met him knows what exhaust it was

I love the way your exhaust sounds too, just having a hard time finding a terminator res.

If anyone knows, that would be awesome, that car sounded amazing.

thanks, ronnie

Chris Mendola EXH = BigDog

Yea, chris had the BigDog Exh bout 800bux american green bax plus he was running headers as well..another wadd of cash......Very open exh, takes a fair amount of ponies to fill the tubing up, or you are gonna sound pretty buzzy on your way up to the high notes...Anyway, you can get a custom job done for considerable less money, with equivilant sound...Shop around, look at the set-up others are running and use that for a baseline...I think there is an FAQ for tubing size to match mods or HP...ANyway there are no rules with the EXH except to open it the #$%!* UP....

Have fun..

Cheers

I already have a 2.5 from the down tubes back to a 3 inch Dynomax Race Muffler as a muffler, going into split 2.5 turbo mufflers. Removed catties. It's buzzy as heck.

It's been suggested to swith the reasonator. I think the Magnaflow res or the terminator res will give the sound I am looking for? How about Flowmaster?

Anything to get rid if the buzziness.

thanks, ronnie

I run BOTH

I have two SC's, one has Flowmaster 40 series 2 chambers....W/open exh...

The other has full Magnaflow strait through design muffs and resonator...Stainless..."Grin" I like it better than the flowmasters...But...The flows have there OWN sound, that car does not sound like it belongs on the street...I have never been told that either of them are buzzy....

Cheers

Think I will get rid of the buzziness with the Magna flow res then? What about the turbo mufflers? Could that have something to do with it?

thanks, ronnie

Can't really comment

Sorry can't really comment on that...Since I have only had the Flows and the magnaflow straitthrough designs...That is all that I have heard besides stock...I am sure you will get some help on this though...alot of differant setups out there...

cheers

i have hollowed out after market cats into a terminator resinator into a 3inch which then splits into 2 1/4 inch with no mufflers. it sounds great with deep tone and no buzzing or rice burner sound.

Back