Is this guy kidding or what?

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
Check out this Ebay add, I called him on it and he said Ford did make SC's in 1998 and he is sellling the Supercharger off of the same car.

Stupid!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=120141561545

Here is his response to me:

"FORD DID MANUFACTURE A THUNDERBIRD IN 98 BECUASE IN MY OTHER AUCTION IM SELLING THE SUPERCHARGER OFF IT AND THIS TRANNY CAME OFF THE SAME CAR.STILL IN DOUBT? LOOK AT MY AUCTION AND MATCH MY SUPERCHARGER WHICH CAME OFF A MOTOR LIKE IN THIS 94 SC ON EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994...47QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6240QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem BET THEY DIDNT MAKE A SC TBIRD IN 94 EITHER ?"

Oh well, was trying to make sure his info was correct for others that may not know better.

Smitty

LOL,

Tell him to give you the Vin number.

Should have a hard time selling it. Not too many people need parts for a car that was never made.

jg

I sent a question to him about it as well. I didn't hear anything back though. Looks like he cruises junkyards and pulls parts off to sell them on ebay looking at his other auctions... I doubt he really knows what he has or sells on there.

Typical of a scammer make it seem newer than it is so it will be worth more ;) Shame he made it so new no one has a car it will fit:D

Oh well, was trying to make sure his info was correct for others that may not know better.

Smitty

If you're not bidding, why do you care? I'm curious as it's really no one's fault but their own if they buy into that. I see stupid stuff like that on e-bay all the time.

And if Idid!!

If you're not bidding, why do you care? I'm curious as it's really no one's fault but their own if they buy into that. I see stupid stuff like that on e-bay all the time.

1. What if I was bidding, you have no idea either way, do you. Apparently you didn't read the sentence you quoted. How would feel if you bought what you thought was 1998 5 Speed from an SC. You probably wouldn't, but what about the next guy that doesn't know that and gets taken, perhaps someone on these boards who is intimidated about asking questions or is new to SC's.

2. And if you aren't bidding, or don't care to help out others, then why bother replying to this post?

Take Care,
Smitty

And the quality of his photography work is second to none. What the heack is that big brown thing on top of the tranny, maybe it comes with it and is also "IN AWESOME CONDITION"!? :p

I think

And the quality of his photography work is second to none. What the heack is that big brown thing on top of the tranny, maybe it comes with it and is also "IN AWESOME CONDITION"!? :p

I think it one of those prefabbed/molded pallets.

Back