9.46@ 73 1/8th

james5275

Not much to brag about but I improved my 1/8th mile by over a 1/4 second by adding 4.11s. Just ran at the street drags at mid america Friday night. Anybody have a cheap pair of slicks for sale????
jj

Not much to brag about but I improved my 1/8th mile by over a 1/4 second by adding 4.11s. Just ran at the street drags at mid america Friday night. Anybody have a cheap pair of slicks for sale????
jj

That would be about 14.6 @ 93 in the 1/4 mile....which is pretty good if you were on street tires.

David

mods, yeah, right. Dude, I'm married.

90 auto supercoupe,
4.11 gears, shift kit (manufacturer unknown), 10% pulley, deleted muffler and resonators, and a MAC intake.
I could really feel it spinning on every launch, and the 60 foot times were all over the place. First pass was the quickest, and it continued to slow through the night. Heat soak? Another thought I had was more tire spin due to lower air temps (more HP). I'm proud to say I beat a brand new Mustang GT..............till about 3/4 track.
jj

Did you have alot of tire spin?Just curious cause i just put 410's in mine and am still getting her all put back together.

Jay

Yes, the gears make a huge difference. Almost feels like the engine has an extra 100 hp. Even easing the throttle it would spin. Now, keep in mind I have N/A 15" wheels, and my tires are not too big either, Michilin Pilots 225/60/15's. Really need some slicks!!!!
jj

Back