PDA

View Full Version : The "Silver Bullet" set to hit the track again

Jim Demmitt Jr
07-21-2007, 01:00 PM
"The Bullet is back"

Due to lots of family hardships and things I had to overcome to get to this point I am set to run it again. After its 11 second runs back in 2003 its was retired due to so much family deaths father, brothers I pulled things back together to be able to do this again. It sounds good and mean as ever with a few updates done to the car I plan on better speed and et out of it. Sacramento raceway test & tune dates looks like Sat August 11th and Friday August 17th are as soon as I can run it

Sat August 11th gates open at 10:00am racing 12:00am-4:00pm and Friday gates open at 4:00pm racing from 6:00pm to 10:00pm with grudge fest that evening. Sat we can get a bace point on the tune see where we are at Friday night cool air this will make its best power. Its been a long ordeal but time has come to bring it out again

Hope to see Ron Randall there testing ;) and some of the old gang from long ago will be a fun times again

(Check this out)
Thanks so much for the nice write-up on the Silver Bullet on the Shoot-out History
http://www.sc-shootout.com/

mannysc
07-22-2007, 01:29 AM
high five Jim Im smilein man this makes me happy silver bullit back and rippin up the 1/4 mile

Jim Demmitt Jr
07-22-2007, 11:58 AM
high five Jim Im smilein man this makes me happy silver bullit back and rippin up the 1/4 mile

Thanks Manny :)

Its been a long time some of these new guys never herd an open header high compression beast like this the engine sounds good. I got a few freinds from the Nor-Cal1320 waiting to see it run again cant waite. "Army of One" back at it again...................V6 Supercharged POWER ;)