PDA

View Full Version : my wonderful vacation

mannysc
07-22-2007, 01:17 AM
well we went on vacation to lake isabella ca a army corps of engineers water project " read that Dam" near bakersfield.

well i had someone going to my house to pickup parts he came from ohio on his vacation too bad we could not meet as my vacation led me away anyway thats another story but it worked out good .
back to my vacation woes .

we set out in our dakota towing our new 30ft thor travel trailer.
we get to top of cajon summit and get cut off by a ricer at off ramp he came from fast lane into off ramp in one move without signals across many lanes. well after i get control of my bladder he almost made me piss my pants.

we go on the the lake or so we think. after we hit 4 corners thats cramer junction we shred the tread off of our new tire its 4 days old has 75 miles on it so we bolt on spare while truckers speed by shaking the trailer with a vengence,

im jacking up trailer to remove tire my wife is standing there truckers ar5e honking at her yelling out nasty things they want to do or have done. im like yeah lets meet up at the next rst area and talk about that me you and my tire iron so anyway,i go into trailer wash up drink a orange juce i see in refregorater taste great its frezing cold .

more on this drink later so anyway we hit road again get to ridgecrest now my stomach is churning my wife says what did you eat i say nothing just that orange juice she laughs says thats laxitive for or grand daughter who is having trouble going poop. so i stop in gas station.
as we pull in guy behind us stops at red light we should have been at that time if i had not had the urge to use the rest room we drive in to gas staion and see this truck run stop and hit the guy who was in our place and roll it over on roof .

major trauma they are air lifted out we go on our way get there ok setup camp everything is great next day we have fun i get sunburned drink beer get burned more drink more beer great day night comes .
some ricers pull in 1/8 mile from us loud music yelling sceaming girls running around topless.

they the un avoidable fight some girl sits on the lap of someone who is not her boyfriend boyfrind who is stranger to them hits the guy for grabing girls breast . all hell breaks out baseball bats are being swung the boyfriend is hit 30 or more time in head he is like a tomato that got run ove by a truck.

we call 911 sheriff station is two blocks away but its chp area three hours later chp comes around but pass the area by mean while the guy is gone
so after a night of no sleep we head home in morning half way home the new tire we put on sheads its tread same damn brand of tire.

so we buy a used tire for 25 dollars it gets us home but at home we look at other itres guess what they are bubbled ready to shed the tread.

whats up with general tires trailer tires they are 3 months old have less than 300 miles on em they dont blow up just shed the tread off .

so anyway its been fun avoided a wreck saw a murder,got to change my tires many times got to try a great tasting laxitive . got to get drunk .
go fishing swim, change tire drive change tire have my wifes butt admired by passing truckes who want to cover her in jelly and #$@%b blank %#$@# her . while i watch.

man cant wait till next vacation maybe we can witness a mass muder or get envolved in a shootout .

i really need to get out of so calif now we hear we may have to go to court when and if they find the guys who did the guy in .

Ira R.
07-22-2007, 07:55 AM
Ah, the joy of a simple family vacation :p ;)

Ira

mannysc
07-22-2007, 01:03 PM
drama Is My Life

PReDiTR91
07-22-2007, 05:30 PM
WOW!!! You might have a box office hit there Manny! Maybe have the gang come after you cuz you witness the murder, then you hide in the woods killing them one by one..... Samuel L. jackson will play the part of Manny!LOL

porkchop2oo2
07-22-2007, 09:46 PM
drama Is My Life
tell me about it :D

mannysc
07-23-2007, 10:47 AM
yep drama queen or king here .

and samual jackson cant play me get shrek its a closer match to my looks

Ira R.
07-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Sounds more like you want Lucy & Desi :D :D

Ira